• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.3 Update and MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

422ekaj

Tribute
Reaction score
DONT WAIT FOR THE SERVERS TO UPDATE JUST PUT YOUR MINECRAFT BACK TO 1.2.5 so that u can still play on the servers

422ekaj

Tribute
Reaction score
OMG REALLY!!!!!!!! JUST BE PATIENT ALREADY THE STAFF IS DOING ALL THEY CAN!!!!

Laser_Beak

Spectator
Reaction score
We shouldn't have to wait just saying why do they have to take all it is is to update online servers :mad:

Laser_Beak

Spectator
Reaction score
And don't reply back to go back to 1.2.5 because I'm new to minecraft!;)

422ekaj

Tribute
Reaction score
Ahh, your a n00b thats why u dont get it, the programb the the server runs on is called bukkit which can be used on tekkit servers such as these, bukkit has to create a programb that allows for the updated minecraft so that tripwirres trading with npcs the ew gravel texture and the creative screen work, and then chad and the admins have to download it ame some other pluggins and fix some permissions before the servers are ready, and there are 70 of them, with 3 andmins and chad so that could take a while unless he gives sr mods acces to it and that would just about mqke it so that the update will hapen in less than a hour, but i dout that he will give the sr mods acces so t will take a few hours

Laser_Beak

Spectator
Reaction score
I've already watched this on youtube but, I downloaded it and i pressed Full 1.2.5 then availability , and then change then nothing happened
:) Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci