• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.6.2 Update Status

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you tell me why the view distance is so low again? It's so annoying -_- Please reply :)
Why does everyone think when the view distance is lowered, we do it on purpose? :(
It was due to a recent change in the way Spigot works. A configuration update is pushing now to correct that - thanks for letting us know.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow Forairan, looks like you have had and eventful night :). This must have taken a while bro, thanks so much for making these servers what they are today.

Reaction score
For some COMPLETELY weird reason, I can not join Au MCSG, nor Eu, nor As, but I can join Us1-10 and us.mcgamer.net. It hasn't reflected too well on me, since I have played around 14 games tonight and (maybe expect to win 5 or more) have won 0. I know Foirain or any of the other Developers cant do anything about my problem, but if you guys could make a few Au friendly MCSG servers or TF2 servers or something on the hub server, I know that myself, all my friends and the 'Aussie boiz and gurls!' out there would love you and be 4eva grateful <3

Reaction score
Why does everyone think when the view distance is lowered, we do it on purpose? :(
It was due to a recent change in the way Spigot works. A configuration update is pushing now to correct that - thanks for letting us know.
Thaaannnkkkkk youuu <3

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
When will we get teir 3 chests and the horses? Wasn't that a big part of moving to 1.6.2?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci