• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.6 is out - What do you want to see in Minecraft 1.7?

What do you want to see in Minecraft 1.7?

• New biomes and natural features

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Redstone features

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • New mobs

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • New blocks and materials

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Bacon

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Old Spice uses Axe Body Spray

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty sure that all of us were pretty excited now that Minecraft 1.6 was released last Monday. It's fun and all, but what I have noticed in some of the recent updates is that there are more bug fixes than features. If you look at the update log, you can see that the only blocks added is carpet, coal and hay blocks, and hardened clay. Then I count that there are at least 100 bug fixes. So I hope that when Jeb starts working on Minecraft 1.7 that more things are added.

So what do you want to see in Minecraft 1.7?

I myself have come up with a few ideas. Tell me what you think and what you want to see!

1.) Oasis Biomes.
Minecraft 1.2 was the last time Mojang added biomes to Minecraft, that being jungle biomes. What i want to see are some new biomes, and the first one that popped in my head is the oasis biome. You would obviously find one of these bad boys in the desert, where the biome, not much more than 30 blocks radius, would be flushed with grass, jungle trees, maybe a hut, and some grass and water ponds. It would be kind of a neat addition to Minecraft.
2.) A new ore

My next idea is that there should be a new world, preferably in the overworld, that would be pretty cool to mine. Now, there are hundreds of elements and compounds out in this world, so we have a lot of options. We even have thousands of imaginary possibilities. It would be cool to mine some more blocks that would make Minecraft really cool. Some suggestions I have are rubies, uranium, platinum, and maybe some sort of ore connected to the End.......
3.) New and interesting mobsNow I never fail to see some creativity in Mojang with some mobs. I laughed at Mooshrooms and admire Creepers, while witches are crazy and withers are insane. It would be cool for Mojang to get the creative juices flowing and put in some new mobs to bring Minecraft to life. There are several ideas I have had for new mobs, such as birds, primates, mutant mobs, fish, and maybe even ghosts........
These are just my ideas, guys. What do you think? Leave some suggestions below and tell me what you think should be in Minecraft 1.7!
-Spice

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cooler World Generation like Biomes o' plenty/Natura. And more Villages with more features :) Yeah, I'm an explorer guy ;)

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm...good question. Maybe they should add new mobs such as lions or tigers or something :3 This question is harder than I though...

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Who knows..... It's up to Mojang. I just wanna hear what you guys think. :)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I won't be satisfied until Mojang adds dinosaurs.

But in seriousness, probably some more enchantment possibilities, and a new biome. I really don't care what that biome would be, just something new.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Magic brooms that let you fly.

Imagine if you could cook zombie flesh into bacon.... *shudders and licks lips at the same time*.

swans8

Experienced
Reaction score
Is that relevant? He/she wont be able to check anyway.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Swamp biome redone, better land formations including waterfalls linking to river networks as well as lush being built around said. Ocean biomes (which are being worked on) could have deep pits, ravines and trenches that nobody dares ventures to. Mobs; camels to work with horses and aquatic mobs such as fish, turtles, narwhals and aggresive mobs (possibly shark, or krackan boss). Underwater ores such as emeralds and rubies, underwater generated structures with treasure, traps, mobs and secrets. More water-related gear, spears and nets, boat-types.

Seriously, I think 1.7 should be the marine update.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Swamp biome redone, better land formations including waterfalls linking to river networks as well as lush being built around said. Ocean biomes (which are being worked on) could have deep pits, ravines and trenches that nobody dares ventures to. Mobs; camels to work with horses and aquatic mobs such as fish, turtles, narwhals and aggresive mobs (possibly shark, or krackan boss). Underwater ores such as emeralds and rubies, underwater generated structures with treasure, traps, mobs and secrets. More water-related gear, spears and nets, boat-types.

Seriously, I think 1.7 should be the marine update.
I dunno, squids are pretty awesome on their own...

Well seriously, if MC added a Krackan boss, that would be sweeeettttt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci