• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.7 Rumored to have BSM built in?!

Should Minecraft 1.7 have BSM "built in"?

• Yes, because everyone will have it so its fair.

Votes: 74 52.9%
  • No because BSM is stupid and I hate it and its stooped and I hate it.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • DQ is pretty.

Votes: 40 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
So, I've heard talk that in an attempt to fix minecrafts weird sprint glitches, Minecraft 1.7 is gonna have BSM "built in"

What do you guys think?

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
What!?! BSM may be added!!?!??! EVERYONE PANIC!!!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Well if it's implemented...

It's no longer a hack now, is it?

I mean, people are obviously gonna overreact to this, but if it's implemented, everybody's still on equal playing grounds so it affects nobody. Also, if it gets rid of the weird sprint glitch, it's kind of beneficial in a way.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not that bad of a thing. If its easier to catch up to someone with BSM, I'm sure it's just as easy to run away with it. Eh, I'm kind of both ways.

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my opinion this is a good thing. We all get a new improved sprint. It might take some time to get used to but in the end i think we all can agree its gonna be a relief to get this whole BSM thing out of the way:)

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Moderators are slowly losing their jobs.
BSM is being add to catch less hackers,
and they added Anti-caps.

Not a bad thing but I wonder if eventually we'll get such a good plugin that there's no need for moderators anymore...

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score

Not a bad thing but I wonder if eventually we'll get such a good plugin that there's no need for moderators anymore...
I could just imagine the perfect plugin.

Anti Hacks, completely.
Anti Spam and Caps, completely.
Anti Stupidity, completely.

It would be a dream.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion this is a good thing. We all get a new improved sprint. It might take some time to get used to but in the end i think we all can agree its gonna be a relief to get this whole BSM thing out of the way:)
I've also heard that it might not be double tap anymore, it'll be like "hold L ctrl" to sprint.

but... Then I couldn't fly in the hub anymore D: and no one wants that...

Reaction score
If it's implemented then that's great. The reason we disallow BSM is because it give its users an advantage over non-users. Once implemented that won't matter anymore because it's an integral part of the game. We should be happy, it's about time this happened.
There will be people banned for BSM that will get pissed, but they will stay banned. They broke our rules, and will stay banned even if the feature that caused them to get banned, is no longer against policies. They broke a rule at the time and need to suffer the consequences.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally think BSM shouldn't be disallowed since the advantage is minor but I guess it's the rules. So yay if it will be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci