• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Account Giveaway

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys! Danielbess here, and as some of you may know I have quit minecraft. Therefore I have decided to give away my account xD

ENTRIES HAVE TO BE POSTED BY JANUARY 18

Rules:
1. You MUST like this thread​
2. You MUST post a comment down below​
How will I pick winners?
Out of all the people who have likes and posted a comment, I will put all the names in a hat and pick one lucky minecraft player ;)
How can I improve my chances of winning?
1. You can follow me - Name submitted 2 times
2. You can make WalkerRed, Tpemrickjr, or JustaHotDog a youtube background - Name submitted 8 times (Submissions will be pm'ed to me) - The background has to include there skin (found at www.minershoes.com) and something else. Be creative :)
3. You can make me an avatar - Name submitted 4 times (Be creative, pm me entries)
NOTE: The youtube background and avatar don't have to be perfect, they just have to be quality xD Submissions that were made in 5-10 minutes will not be accepted and will not count.
GOOD LUCK
EDIT: To spice things up a bit, I will be having 5 rounds of people. (First round, I will pick 16 people, second, 8, third, 4, fourth, 2, and fifth, 1 xD​

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hai, dat account would be pretty kewl.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For those wondering, I have 40 wins on US and 40 AU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci