• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Auth servers down yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJenniex

Tribute
Reaction score
If you still can't get on with an internal server error message, I've noticed that you need to wait until a game has finished. As in, join when the server restarts, because you can't during a game. Idk if this is intentional due to the bugs the new update has presented or what. But it seems to fix the issue for me.

Technickgear

Tribute
Reaction score
guys some thing bad happend when i try to do on the severs over some words like code 503 and there like lodes of words over WTF is hapnin i DID NOTHIN

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Its mojang's fault can you relax or something, its not the end of the world

LongCross

Survivor
Reaction score
This has happened to me and a lot of friends, as soon as i grab something from a chest even though im the only one who grabbed it all the items dissapear out of my inventory and they stay in the chest. Some times i have to keep on grabbing them out of the chest multiple times. Whats going on?

Smurdy_mcmurdy

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems Mojang auth servers are down yet again and reason why the servers are "crashed". Everything is running normally and we need to wait until they respond again. So if you see "bad login" or "Failed to login: HTTP response code", that is Mojang and NOT US! :)
How can you fix it? I get conetion error on the verison 1.2.5 Are they up for 1.3.1????

Sunamiami

Tribute
Reaction score
When I try to join a SG server, it says Logging in...
Then, 2 minutes later, it says Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException:read timed out. I am fully able to join other servers. I've tried closing and opening Minecraft, reinstalling it, and even reload my bin. I checked Mojang's status page, but everything is supposed to work. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Anyone knowing how to solve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci