• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Avatars!

Are my profile picture a nice drawing?

• Total voters

iJUDG3R

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN(In game name)iJUDG3R
Stuff to be done on picture: angry face holding a diamond sword with blood
Famous for something, or why you want this done:i killed a lot of people

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN(In game name) Damoisawesome
Stuff to be done on picture: holding shovel hitting creeper
Famous for something, or why you want this done: I'm comparing avatars.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Tibbels
Stuff to be done on picture: Bow on my back and diamond sword in my right hand,
Famous for something, or why you want this done: Diamond helmet that says Tibbels

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN(In game name) - ARB1T3R
Stuff to be done on picture - My minecraft skin posing with a golden scythe. Lightning in the background!
Famous for something, or why you want this done: I absolutely love avatars, and if i get it i will add it to a project im working on for my signature. And your avatars look awesome!

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(In game name)-sosilly99(but i'd prefer it to say SuperMaddy)
Stuff to be done on picture: me flying being all superhero like
Famous for something, or why you want this done: i have never had an avatar made for me before and i'd love to have something for my youtube and my forum account picture c:

neiljjp123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN(In game name) neiljjp123
Stuff to be done on picture: I'd like it to be me holding a flint and steel, with a fire to the left of me ( right when looking at it ). Also I would love the background Dark blue.
Famous for something, or why you want this done: I have been wanting an Avatar for ages and I have been trying to do one myself but it never turns out right and yours look so awesome and i think it would be an awesome avatar :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: RC_4777
Stuff: Me, standing straight, facing forward, with one arm up at a right angle holding a pistol, and with a spaceship type hallway as the background (It doesn't need to be too complex)
Famous/Why: well I never have actually gotten anyone to make me an avatar and yours looked nice, and I guess I'm kinda famous. I am on the highest posting members list and most active people know me.

NicolaiGK3

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN(In game name) - ARB1T3R
Stuff to be done on picture - My minecraft skin posing with a golden scythe. Lightning in the background!
Famous for something, or why you want this done: I absolutely love avatars, and if i get it i will add it to a project im working on for my signature. And your avatars look awesome!
Im considering doing yours, but would you mind if your Hat/thingy was off?

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(In game name)nickelodeonthe1
Stuff to be done on picture: Skin standing there with a sword
Famous for something, or why you want this done: something

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(In game name): Denster91
Stuff to be done on picture: Me facing forward, but slightly to the right holding a diamond sword in my hand and a bow with arrows in a quiver on my back. The background should be some tall buildings covered in vines, sorta like sg2
Famous for something, or why you want this done: I've never had an avatar, and yours seem good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci