• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft crashes every game...?

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
This is rather strange... I know my steps upon solving this would be saving all of my screenshots and resource packs, then deleting my .minecraft folder, all of it. Don't save your Versions, that's usually what causes the issue. Second, are you using Optifine? If so, try installing a different version of Optifine then you were using previously, as that could be causing the problem. Heck, it could be the resource pack, try a different one. Your other problem could be that you don't have enough memory dedicated to Minecraft. Maybe try adding some more (if you don't know how, there are tons of tutorials on YouTube, just search "how to dedicate ram to minecraft").

All of these are just some hypothetical solutions. You don't have to try all of them, but I'd suggest a couple of those. Let me know if anything worked!
I have already tried step 1, only saving my screenshots, and it did not fix anything. I am using optifine, but have tried 5 different versions so far without any such luck. Since I deleted my old resource packs, the new one I have is well... new, and it did not help at all. I also have 4 gigs dedicated to Minecraft, so I doubt that this is the problem.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have already tried step 1, only saving my screenshots, and it did not fix anything. I am using optifine, but have tried 5 different versions so far without any such luck. Since I deleted my old resource packs, the new one I have is well... new, and it did not help at all. I also have 4 gigs dedicated to Minecraft, so I doubt that this is the problem.
This is quite strange then. Have you tried restarting your computer after reinstalling Minecraft? That may be part of the issue. I don't really know at this point, I'll just keep throwing suggestions out there that might or might not work.

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
This is quite strange then. Have you tried restarting your computer after reinstalling Minecraft? That may be part of the issue. I don't really know at this point, I'll just keep throwing suggestions out there that might or might not work.
I did this, but to no prevail.

K

KiDD

Hmm, are there any programs running on your computer that you don't need running? Also, have you tried using other versions of Minecraft? And make sure you don't have multiple Minecrafts running.

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmm, are there any programs running on your computer that you don't need running? Also, have you tried using other versions of Minecraft? And make sure you don't have multiple Minecrafts running.
The only things I have running are windows processes, google, minecraft, and skype. I have tried using other versions of minecraft, but they do not help. I also make sure to only have one Minecraft up at a time. I am still crashing today.

K

KiDD

The only things I have running are windows processes, google, minecraft, and skype. I have tried using other versions of minecraft, but they do not help. I also make sure to only have one Minecraft up at a time. I am still crashing today.
Hmm, I'm stumped. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled Java? If not, try doing that.

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm stumped. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled Java? If not, try doing that.
I have done that. I also made sure I was using the correct java (64 bit windows). I am trying to stream and I keep crashing RIP me ;-;

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I noticed this is only happening when I play the survival games. It happens on Hive and MCSG, but not badlion..

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one having this problem. My minecraft often crashes and a window error message popup saying that my amd driver has crashed and has recovered successfully. I tried deleting my minecraft, updating java, updating my graphics card, but none of the solutions worked.

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one having this problem. My minecraft often crashes and a window error message popup saying that my amd driver has crashed and has recovered successfully. I tried deleting my minecraft, updating java, updating my graphics card, but none of the solutions worked.
I had to end my stream because of this. I planned on a 7 hour stream and only made it an hour and a half, 45 minutes of it were me trying to fix it. It's so irritating. Just had this crash log:

[12:58:54] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 723 has no item?!
[12:59:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 403 has no item?!
[12:59:00] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 724 has no item?!
[12:59:07] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 560 has no item?!
[12:59:34] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 734 has no item?!
[12:59:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [0]4|REALPvPMasterFTW: iron?
[12:59:39] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 736 has no item?!
[12:59:40] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 738 has no item?!
[12:59:41] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 738 has no item?!
[12:59:41] [Client thread/ERROR]: Item entity 738 has no item?!

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
It seems I crashed while spectating a game, but the odd this is: I did not recieve any errors with item entities. Everything was fine, until it said something about my Nvidia driver as per usual, then said this:

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

So I know that the driver is mot likely the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci