• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft crashes every game...?

Wabbiitz

Tribute
Reaction score
It seems I crashed while spectating a game, but the odd this is: I did not recieve any errors with item entities. Everything was fine, until it said something about my Nvidia driver as per usual, then said this:

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

So I know that the driver is mot likely the problem.
Maybe you should re-download minecraft, delete the server file on the .minecraft and add the MCGamer server ip again, and it will probably work, It has happened to me and it works after I did that. Hope it helped!

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe you should re-download minecraft, delete the server file on the .minecraft and add the MCGamer server ip again, and it will probably work, It has happened to me and it works after I did that. Hope it helped!

As previously stated, I have already re-installed minecraft and downloaded the .minecraft file, and it did not fix anything.

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't know if it is important, but I noticed I am also receiving this in my crash log:
[15:48:45] [Client thread/WARN]: Needed to grow BufferBuilder buffer: Old size 524288 bytes, new size 2621440 bytes.

Wabbiitz

Tribute
Reaction score
As previously stated, I have already re-installed minecraft and downloaded the .minecraft file, and it did not fix anything.
Oh then i'm not sure what the problem is because that usually happens to some servers with me and I do that and it worked for me.

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I have determined I do not crash with optifine uninstalled. I am now testing to see if I crash with optifine installed but low render distance. If I am correct, I am crashing due to a rendering bug.

Wabbiitz

Tribute
Reaction score
I have determined I do not crash with optifine uninstalled. I am now testing to see if I crash with optifine installed but low render distance. If I am correct, I am crashing due to a rendering bug.
Oh, well I hope you solve the problem. :)

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Confirmed. I play now on 6 render distance, and have not crashed for 5 games ^-^ still testing though to make sure it was not a fluke. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Wabbiitz

Tribute
Reaction score
Confirmed. I play now on 6 render distance, and have not crashed for 5 games ^-^ still testing though to make sure it was not a fluke. Thanks for all the help everyone!
Sorry I couldn't help, hope that you figure out a way to fix your problem. Keep trying.

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe I'll try playing on 6 render distance too. I'll let you know if it works for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci