• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HUB Minecraft Crashes when Connecting to Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
So some times when I join a game or leave a game to go to hub, my minecraft crashes. When my mc crashes it gives me the option to "Fix the Problem", when I do that, it takes me to a page telling me how to fix it on minecraft.net. It says to contact the administrator of the server because of the situation. Heres the link to that page: http://hopper.minecraft.net/help/failed-load-scoreboard/
This is a major problem because it makes it harder to join and enjoy the mini game that we all know and love.
-Kadenater123

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
What type of PC/Laptop do u have?, maybe the hub is too much for your computers CPU and GPU to handle. E.g its such a shock to your computer that it "Overtries", then crashes). The other thing it could be is your java, if your running a 64bit windows 7 and u have the minecraft java 32bit installed it could cause FPS lag and minecraft crashing.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The are aware of the problem. The developers are doing their best to create a solution to the issue.
Report closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci