• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Minecraft Day 1

Would you like to see Minecraft Day 1 Map on the MCGamer servers?

• Yes!

• No, i'm so sorry.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigMealWarrior

Tribute
Reaction score
My OCD is coming but prepare, okay. Firstly; Trees. They need to be custom, adds character to the map, and in my opinion, default trees are ugly. And also. Please. Please. Please. Don't tell me thats a default spawned village. Even if it isn't please change it. Other than that, the map is actually pretty decent.
Man map is finished, if need rebuild on this map moderators will be build. Look: We BigMealWarrior (ImCoco) and my builders agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this we understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of our map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it, but less trees, more paths. How big is the map in diameter?

BigMealWarrior

Tribute
Reaction score
When this map has been accepted my next map will be Valleyside University Coco's Edition.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When this map has been accepted my next map will be Valleyside University Coco's Edition.
First off: please don't assume it'll be accepted. I reccomend you avoid revamps, because currently they aren't allowed. Sometimes there are exceptions if you get the map maker's permission, but even those are very rarely added.

BigMealWarrior

Tribute
Reaction score
First off: please don't assume it'll be accepted. I reccomend you avoid revamps, because currently they aren't allowed. Sometimes there are exceptions if you get the map maker's permission, but even those are very rarely added.
I was thinking has changed on the map that it can be accepted. But i do not start anything without permission.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci