• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Gamer | The Confessions Thread

Reaction score
Hello everybody; Daniel here!
So I have an idea. Why don't we post our confessions here and come clean with each other :3. Here are my confessions:
-I don't have Netflix.
- I'm 14 and I don't have a phone ;_;. Just an iPad (BTW, I asked to not get a phone. I just don't need it.)
- I have a procrastination problem. Example: I had a week to finish a book. I had 143 pages left. Day before it was required: read it all in a night. RIP my eyes.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
1) I have some pretty bad knee problems but still I row, swim and work out every day of the week
2) I'm probably addicted to rowing (not even joking, I have a friend who got counselling for being addicted to rowing and was recommended to by a former Olympian rower)
3) I am an age exception and currently in the interview stage for actual mod :p
4) I'm not actually Canadian but I love it here so ya

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Well like you I don't have a phone or Netflix :3
I think I have only have 1 to make :3
1)I am wayyyyyyyyyyyy too addicted to Tails. I mean I don't have my room filled with him but when it comes to the Internet. I swear half the stuff I search up involves Tails in some way :3 Someone saw that coming from 4000 miles away :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci