• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Glitch; Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi guys, this has nothing to do with MCSG.
Recently, whenever I play minecraft, online or offline, it crashes. Its as if ive closed the window, it just closes instantly. It then leaves behind a notepad document on my desktop. Saying all this computer nonsense about java etc... I would paste it onto this but i'm writing this on my laptop, not my computer. This is really annoying me, as its making the game unplayable. It is also very annoying when im playing the survival games and it just closes. It has nothing to do with my computer not being able to cope. I just dont understand why its started happening now? I don't use mods or anything.

If anyone has ever had this problem, could you please help me out? I would really appreciate it.
^Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm only young;)

Thanks for your time,
-LogicalLlama.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe you are having FPS lag? Try getting optifine see if that helps.
I don't know the problem, sorry.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think you should post this on www.minecraftforum.net There are a lot people who can help you there. But before you post try reïnstalling java, minecraft, ghrapic card driver.

TheIrishPsycho

Spectator
Reaction score
I suggest reinstalling minecraft or try launch vanilla through the technic launcher

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the Replys:) Ive tried pretty much everything, reinstalled Java and minecraft, updated my driver and many other suggested fixes on the web. It seems quite a few people are having this problem. The notepad document is called 'hs_err_pid'. It says 'Java runtime has run into a fatal error.' And then a load of coding I don't understand. I don't think it has anything to do with my fps. Without optifine I have about 30-40fps, with it instsalled I have about 60-70 ish. This error is really annoying me, and it looks like its annoying quite a few other people to. I just hope it will eventually configure itself after theres a new update for java or something!

TailXephios

Spectator
Reaction score
This happened to me a while ago, but I just turned my render distance to short and graphics to fast and it hasn't crashed since! and the hs_err_pid is just a document saying what happened. So see if that works! I had this Exact problem before.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I fiddled around with the Game settings and my Fps went from about an average of 60 to about an average of 90, and now it seems to never crash! Thanks for your help anyway:)

TailXephios

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I fiddled around with the Game settings and my Fps went from about an average of 60 to about an average of 90, and now it seems to never crash! Thanks for your help anyway:)
Well that's good it doesn't crash now! :D

Alex8120

Spectator
Reaction score
A lot of people have this same issue, try re-installing mine craft. Maybe that'll do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci