• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft let's play & new youtube + good quality

Ajakking789

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys I recently started my new youtube channel after getting to around 400 subscribers on my old channel. I want to get a good audience for my videos and I know all you guys love minecraft like myself so this is where i'm aiming to start!

I have started by making my minecraft series and you can watch that video below! Please let me know what you think and if you enjoyed the video. Also I talk about other games I will be playing and to keep you guys interested a new video series I am about to start and have already filmed the first episode :p but thats a secret atm.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's good but kinda basic. I think you can only achief real succes on youtube when you make something that is original.

Ajakking789

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback bart. I understand what you're saying and I will take it into consideration :)

Ajakking789

Tribute
Reaction score
episode 2 guys :). I am aware that the voice is a bit quiet but this will be fixed in the next episode ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci