• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Music Parody with Team Elite

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey everybody josh here from Team Elite, we are putting together a little side prodject and would like your help.

We are going to make a minecraft music parody. We can't tell you what of yet (its secret) ;) But we need people to help us out with background music, video/animation ( if your good at animation we would love your help, so post one of your animations bellow). We also need people to help with other things so if you are interested please say
1: Why you want to help
2: What are you good at.

If you are lucky and help us out a lot you may become a sponsor for Team Elite. :D

#cough# im singing #cough#

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I better make an apperance in this. After all, I am a sponcer. And I wonder what song your doing. I have yet to see a MC bohemian rhapsody or Not afraid (don't get the wrong Idea, I hate rap music, but I think this song would make a good MC parody.)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
bohemian rhapsody im not that good a singer lol

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(This member has had a nerd freakout for the past 5 minutes and then wonders how you could make a minecraft bohemian rhapsody. Member then remebers one of the yogscast adventure map vids where simon sings "Is this the outside" bohemian rhapsody style. Is it that, or something else. Ether way, this member can't help animation or music wise, but he could work on lyrics if you haven't made them already.)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks do u want me to bring u in on the planning conversation?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci