• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft PVP Guide: How to become good at PvP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WastedPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
So all the threads are about different types of ways to get good at pvp, so why just not a mashup of all of them in one huge thread? So here's some tips I got for you listed.

1v1s: These are the most common fights in MCSG and if your not the best at pvp, you probably don't win these too much.
If you want to win these you need 3 key materials. A fishing rod, a sword/axe, and a bow. If you have a decent amount of arrows, always get the first shot, then get the first knockback with your fishing rod and try to go from on there.

2v1s: These are common, almost in every game, but if you want to win, you will NEED to know how to take out teams. The generic way is to continuously shoot at the players or of course flint and steel, but my way is run until the team decides to split up, and try to get one of them in a 1v1 situation.

Anything higher than a 2v1 will be a very unlikely chance that you will win unless you massively outgear them.

Strafing is key, personally, I don't use critical hits, but they might help in an even ping fight, my combo tutorial is now shown here ||

WastedPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
I'll add much more if this post gets a lot of attention, because I'm not going to spent 2 hours on something 5 people are going to look at and ignore.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
nice, I only use combos in closed inviroments, and in more open enviroments, I try to crit

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
I'll add much more if this post gets a lot of attention, because I'm not going to spent 2 hours on something 5 people are going to look at and ignore.
r u sure ur the best person to be giving advice.

E

Ephiza

eh it's not bad, a lot of tips and tricks threads are better no offense

MrCrispyPotato

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you I really need to get better at pvp I will try to use these next time I play survival games. :)

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally, I have the same techniques when pvp-ing. When sword fighting I tend to try and strafe out of the way to throw the opponent off and get the advantage. Great post and Great advice! :D

aaronben

Tribute
Reaction score
In your Tutorial you say to spam A and S? do you mean spam S not A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci