• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games 2 installed on ALL servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlurpHDVG

Spectator
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOO I LIKED THE OLD ONE SOOOO MUCH MORE... SRRY... WONT BE PLAYING IN THE WEEKEND.. PS: i did try one match... survived 10 minutes.... died by falling down a cliff!!

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
OMG wow defiantly worth the wait for this new map, just going to play on for the first time, this is EPIC!!!!

littlebiscuitz

Tribute
Reaction score
Im sorry for the negativity but i really dont like the new map there are too many buildings which promote people to camp all game and then when they do move around into a fight it gets too laggy and you die and there are random crashes along with this map

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
Just well done, the map is brillant

only one suggestion, maybe less mobs

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
can the maps alternate between rounds by any chance?
i would like to play the old map too you know...
just saying :D

THatShadowGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, there's a lot to like about it, and a few things to dislike about it.

Negative:

-A lot goddamn harder. Chests tend to be either in the center which is usually camped by people in full iron, deep inside dark buildings where mobs are spawning everywhere, or take considerable parkour skills to get to. The first night can be absolute hell, since safe spots are harder to find. Even food can be a bit difficult to get to.

-Harder to find other people. The map may be as big as the first, but the abundance of walls and tall buildings really don't halp people find each other.

Positive:

-A lot more detailed. The first map was pretty much a forest and some islands, with some ruins/secrets every once in a while. Here, there are like 50-100 different buildings, most of which have secrets in them, and some other odd bits too, like the subway.

-Fights are about twice as cool. The new terrain really makes fights more intense. I remember one where 2 people were trying to climb vines and hit each other off of them, and whenever one would start falling they'd manage to grab back onto the vines. There was also one I had where I was near the top of a cathedral, and some guy tried to hit me off. I managed to knock him off, however, and he landed on the staircase not entirely dead. Just when I thought I could take a breather, I realized too late that he was aiming a bow at me, and I died. Fights like this were unheard of in the first map.

Mary8544

Spectator
Reaction score
ok i know where the map is................................ DISTRICT 13! yep it was the richest district and they made nucklear bombs it all come together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci