• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games 2 installed on ALL servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Kayden

Spectator
Reaction score
I appreciate the hard work that went into this map, but in all honesty I hate it . .

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
lol this map is loads more difficult than the other map.
However, there seems to be a problem as far as chests go - most of the chests I encountered either did not refill or were never filled at all. If you want I can post the coords, but they were mostly all the ones in the default map (I know, I cheated by downloading it and searching for chests first :p).
Overall, though, I'm really excited that this map is going to be a part of the rotation now. Let's hope we get a few new maps in the coming weeks! :D

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT If you didn't know, that looks like it could be District 13, since they nuked it :D

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They need more chests. Add a chest in 1 out of every 4-5 buildings.
I was on half a heart by the first night and climbed 10 stories up a skyscraper battling Creepers and Zombies with caution. I finally hit a chest at the very roof but 2 skeletons murked me instantly. /sad

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
The map is awesome, but even while flying around on creative mode, I hardly found any chests. This map is massive. It's probably about the same distance as the original horizontally, but with all the vertical space available to play in, this map winds up being several times larger than the original map. With so much more space to play in, there need to be more chests available. Also, would it be possible to do something about the lag? Maybe host it on a stronger hard drive or something (*knows nothing about hosting servers*)?

Other than those two things, I love it! Super creative and awesome to look at. Can't wait to continue exploring it and learn good routes and all that like I had in the original.

Leviticus777

Tribute
Reaction score
The map is awesome, but even while flying around on creative mode, I hardly found any chests. This map is massive. It's probably about the same distance as the original horizontally, but with all the vertical space available to play in, this map winds up being several times larger than the original map. With so much more space to play in, there need to be more chests available. Also, would it be possible to do something about the lag? Maybe host it on a stronger hard drive or something (*knows nothing about hosting servers*)?

Other than those two things, I love it! Super creative and awesome to look at. Can't wait to continue exploring it and learn good routes and all that like I had in the original.
The lack is likely client sided. Also there are plenty of chests, the real problem is that it takes forever to find people :p Perhaps raising the deathmatch from two to three/four people would be wise...

plumtree

Spectator
Reaction score
At first I didn't really like it, but now I've given it a chance I love it! :p

It still lags for my friends though... :(

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
No matter how hard i try, i don't think ill ever like the new map.. The design is great and all, but to be crude, i hate it. Really no offence to anyone, i know people put in alot of effort for this.. but i really really hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci