• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games Map [Need name] (5% done)

TheWayKidFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello all MCSG player I just my name is TheWayKidFTW I Just thought about making a MCSG map cause it's gonna be cool to have a map on MCSG and hopefully it's gonna be accepted

Map Theme: The Map theme is gonna take time 50,000,000 years ago when there was dinosaurs and (Dragons? lol) and all of the stuff that happened 50,000,000 years ago.

Note: This map is not a solo project :) But I don't know how to create a server so if anyone want to join we must have a server and the guy who is going to join and he knows how to create the server he will get credit for the map too:)
Screen Shots:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

heyyoitsjayo

Platinum
Reaction score
A Frozen Day? A Day Frozen? Something like that for a cool name? GL! :)

pablofank

Spectator
Reaction score
[Quote = "red4orlife post: 1156390, miembro de: 69760"]! Glaciar [/ quote]
hi can remember ZeroCraftero?

red4orlife

Diamond
Reaction score
hi can remember ZeroCraftero?
The name sounds familiar. Also, you should ask me this stuff on my profile, not on other people's threads. xD

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Thewaykiid? Same kid that got banned for force fielding, aimbot and regen? That kid? Well it's against the rules to play on another account when your other one is perm banned. Mods here I come!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci