• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft UHC Season 1! (Hobbit's)[Full]

How would you like the teams to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Application: Player
IGN: Sim_Man
MCSG wins: 520
Why do you want to be part of this?: I love UHC
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Yes, I know everything. You cant regen hearts without golden apples
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: 2

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jayotic
MCSG wins: 110 On old account 320 something
Why do you want to be part of this?: I think this would be an awesome experience for me and it would be really fun :D
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Yes it is a gamemode where you don't regen hearts normally unless you eat a golden apple, golden head, or a potion of healing
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: I would like teams of 5 :)

LaxTerrier

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: LaxTerrier
MCSG wins: 264
Why do you want to be part of this?: I've seen lots of videos on UHC, and I think it would be a great opportunity to meet new people and have fun.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Yup, health doesn't regenerate when you get hurt, and only health pots, golden apples, and heads can heal health. You have to gather resources and kill other people, and when you do, you get their heads.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: Definitely FFA

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: R1ck4stl3y
MCSG wins: 336
Why do you want to be part of this?: I've always wanted to do UHC and this could be my chance.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): I've watched many videos. I understand it clearly and that health only regens by Golden Apples, or if your have the plugin, player heads. You also can not strip mine and there are episodes of 20 minutes each. There is also a ten minute grace period (atleast depending on the plugin)
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: I would like teams of 4 or 5 just so everyone can have a little sense of security and it would be a good chance to bond with other MCSG players.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: pepsizPower
MCSG wins: Around 800 total
Why do you want to be part of this?: I generally just want to be a part of this to participate with the community and maybe get to know some of the community better. Also I generally love playing UHC and I think I would make some good competition :)
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Got 2nd in Werts.. Well generally there is no regeneration except for golden apples. The only way you are allowed to mine is caving, strip mining is against the rules unless you are digging towards a noise such as a mob or water.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: Tams of 2

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
remember last time you made a pvp event
Oh god xD hopefully something random doesn't pop up. And the server really doesn't need any prep, just name colors. If anyone was wondering about saturation it will be 1.6.4. I may have some test UHCs, who knows.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Alphie_
MCSG wins: Over 970, with both of my accounts (Alphie_ and EpicAlpha64)
Why do you want to be part of this?: I got 5th place in Wert;s UHC V, and I'm here to avenge myself!
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): A PvP "gamestyle" where you only regenerate health through golden apples.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: Solos, and teams of 2.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: ToeHair45
MCSG wins: 320
Why do you want to be part of this?: I enjoy participating in community events
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): YEs, I have watched all seasons of Mineplex UHC and Mindcrack UHC.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: Teams of 2

(P.S. Alpha team?)

Sherrif

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Sheriff_Steve
MCSG wins: 54 (Last time I checked)
Why do you want to be part of this?: I want to test my PvP skills and have a fun time.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): UHC is a thing where there are many other players who you have to kill off. You can only regenerate your hearts by eating a golden apple, or a golden head, which is dropped when you kill someone. Last one/team standing wins.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: I would like FFA. I think I would work well alone.

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MNGLOGANp
MCSG wins: 2,600
Do you know what UHC is? Yeah, I watch videos.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2, 3, or 4 or something else: Teams of two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci