• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Volcano map.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's all we get! Just the side of a mountain with NO lava. Isn't this the Volcano survival games map. I like the idea behind it, but i need to see some less generic screenshots.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Are you going to upload more images?

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes. But The volacno is inactive, Just alot of lava incorporated in the actualy map;)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But still, I would expect a volcano to be at the bottom dirt and grass, but it would be mostly Stone. What you have made looks like a molehill, not a mountain.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
ok i didnt see the picture cuz im on ipad and it needs alot of time to load but are you gonna make it explode like in the 50th hungeer games?

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
But still, I would expect a volcano to be at the bottom dirt and grass, but it would be mostly Stone. What you have made looks like a molehill, not a mountain.
ok thats true just saw the picture u should look at map 3 now thats a mountain

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci