• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Wii U Petition

Reaction score
This is a petition (Not made by me) for Minecraft to be on the Wii U. I know the Wii U isn't selling very well right now but with Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros 4 coming out the sales will definitely spring up. http://www.change.org/petitions/mojang-port-minecraft-for-the-nintendo-wii-u Some of you may know that Minecraft has a deal with Microsoft but eventually it will end, and it might end soon. But that's unconfirmed. Please sign this it means alot to us Nintendo fans. You may be wondering, how would Minecraft work for Wii U? Here's one example:

Now that you know what it could look like, sign it plz I fan.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly, if you ask me minecraft is pointless on the xbox, and it'd be pointless on the Wii U.
The game is awful on those consoles, there's so many more restrictions. It's not fun. Why not just stick with the pc versions? And for the Wii U that just looks like crap.

Reaction score
Honestly, if you ask me minecraft is pointless on the xbox, and it'd be pointless on the Wii U.
The game is awful on those consoles, there's so many more restrictions. It's not fun. Why not just stick with the pc versions?
I think Minecraft 360 was really good. I know theres restrictions but it's fun to play on your tv, and to play splitscreen with you rl friends. Idk, having on tv changes everything. And I really like it like that.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I think Minecraft 360 was really good. I know theres restrictions but it's fun to play on your tv, and to play splitscreen with you rl friends. Idk, having on tv changes everything. And I really like it like that.
lug your laptop in the tv. :3

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's basically playing the computer but you're sitting farther away...? It's fun and all for a bit, but it gets old fast. Imagine having to play on survival and creative whenever you want to play on the PC. It'd suck.

Reaction score
It's basically playing the computer but you're sitting farther away...? It's fun and all for a bit, but it gets old fast. Imagine having to play on survival and creative whenever you want to play on the PC. It'd suck.
I don't think it would get old, that's just my opinion. I think playing online with your friends would be fun to do in your living room. (Even though you can do that on pc.) The whole console feel for me... It just gives me the feels man... Btw I love your machinimas I fan.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think it would get old, that's just my opinion. I think playing online with your friends would be fun to do in your living room. (Even though you can do that on pc.) The whole console feel for me... It just gives me the feels man... Btw I love your machinimas I fan.
Hm, I suppose I see what you like about it. But you have to remember...

Walruses have no friends.
Glad you fan :D

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I'm a proud owner of a wii u, but I would honestly rather play minecraft on a computer.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
What'd be the point? There wouldn't be any possibility to play any online servers like MCSG, you'd be left with singleplayer and the ability to play with one or two friends. It seems like it would just use Mojang's time and money to make something that isn't needed, if anything money should go into the actual game rather than porting Minecraft onto unpopular consoles.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
I think it would just be a waste of time like xbox version was but I sign.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci