• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mini Montage (On Badlion)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
The dxtory watermark is kind of in the way, black bars, and okay music. Clips aren't terrible. Good job though, keep it up!

J

District 13
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're using the following programs to edit and record.

-Sony Vegas 12 or Movie Maker
-Dxtory (Kind of obvious)

As you already know, the water mark is in the way. There are recording programs such as Camstasia or Fraps where you're able to download them for free, just use Youtube.

Your editing/syncing was barely noticeable, it was just mashed around with decent clips to some music (not too sure if that's what you were trying to do that or not)

I'm assuming you're playing in small screen? If that is and you are using Sony Vegas 12 to edit, right click on the video clip next time, there you can find something that'll saw Switches I believe and then Maintain Aspect Ratio. You want to click on that so that the video will take up the whole screen.

Overall the mini-montage was very bland, nothing too exciting, the watermarks got in the way, etc. For a beginner (I'm assuming) it's okay-ish ;c

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I suggest you to change the title to "Opinions on my editing?" or something like that cause we are on MCGamer...and the video was recorded on another server.

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG, the first song (not the grind on me) I remember from WWE 2007 & SmackDown vs Raw 2000

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for being honest! I know im not Good at editing and Im new to Sony Vegas, also I didn't do it on Small screen. Also Dxtory was the first Recording software I could think of. Its also doesn't effect my FPS to much either. Next time, the editing/syncing WILL be better.

Vyingly

ugfrerefvbgfyreghjfre fgrhfvregbh
Reaction score
CRACKED PLEASE EZ LYFE WITH CRACKED

fking Jell-o man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci