• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[MINIGAME]Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies - Town recreation *WORKING*

Do you like the map?

• I love the map!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • It could be better...

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
If this is not the right section for this, please either move it or PM me and ask me to post it another place.

So yeah, over the past few weeks me and a few friends have been working on a COD: BO2 Zombies: Town replication that is working to its full extent. At the moment, we have decided that the demo release will hopefully be tommorow morning-midday EST (Friday the 15th). I will release it on to here for you guys to play.

BEFORE READING ON, PLEASE KNOW THIS MAP IS A DEMO OF THE OFFICIAL MAP. OFFICIAL MAP WILL BE RELEASED AROUND THE RELEASE OF 1.5 ITSELF.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be playing on the LATEST 1.5 snapshot, or else everything not in the 1.4.6 minecraft will be destroyed.
2. Easy mode enabled.
3. I would suggest using smooth lighting and a medium-low brightness for the best experience.
4. Adventure mode ON (Unless you are looking at the redstone after a game)

AKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
I would like to thank anyone that decides to download this for their support.
I would also like to thank my build team, Team-Only-at-School (Yes we do everything at school, with some exceptions of MCedit and such)
I would like to thank Team Elite for helping me out with updating the buildings to a less bland state.
I would finally like to thank my school library and friends at school whom helped test out the map in its early stages. Thanks guys!

The download for the map can be found BELOW THIS:

Download: http://www.freeuploadsite.com/do.php?id=4592

Version 1.0.1 (bug fix update) hopefully out by Sunday.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Update: Finished all the redstone, except for one minor bug. Hope to fix that out in the 20 minutes I have at school. Should be released around lunch time :)

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
;) Well I hope it will be good enough for the demo version. I worked for at least 5 hours last night fixing out all the bugs, except of course for the one listed above.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol well before that I will probably need to make the buildings look a bit better than they are now, as the map is very bland.

Ok new update: we are testing the map b4 we release it, so we are basically finished! I will update you guys very soon!

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Download link is in the post now! :D Have fun! (Also please read the README file)

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Please remember that this is a demo, so it kind of sucks compared to what the real map will be like.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, has anyone given it a test run? I could use feedback and some bug reports.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
It wasnt supposed to alex, I just didnt know where to put a MAP that I made, as there are no "Non-MCSG map" related sections anywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci