• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[MINIGAME]Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies - Town recreation *WORKING*

Do you like the map?

• I love the map!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • It could be better...

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Ah ok then, maybe in the title or at the start somewhere would have been useful.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, I will change the title if I can

Edit: I can't :( IF anyone (That is to say a Mod/Admin or whatever) can change the title so it says [MINIGAME] in the front, that would be great :)

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
hey guys. Wanted to let you know that the new update is going to be relased friday, for more reasons than I thought. I am somewhat redoing the entire map, but not at the same time?

I also wanted to point out to you guys that when you download the new update that comes out on friday, there is a word file called "COD Zombies notes" or something along those lines. If you want to find out what is basically my daily report for the map, open that file and scroll to down until you get the area where it starts saying Date: x/y/z.

I hope you guys are excited for this update. It will make bug fixes much easier for the map.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Dear god that was a lot of work... --> Will post screenshots when I get home, or sometime later today.

But yeah, took me 5 hours-ish to get all of that done, around 2 cokes for refreshments, a poptart, some youtube vids to keep me sane, and a lot of right-clicking. But in the end, I think it turned out all right :) Now I just have to wire it up to the last 2 spawn locations, and do a bunch more technical stuff. (Explosion prot, arrow prot, feather falling, unbreaking, and all that stuff to armor and the wooden axe given at start.)

But on the bright side, I think this map will be ready by at least tommorow afternoon, if not around 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Wish me luck I guess! I hope you guys will enjoy v. 1.0.1

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys. Well certain things are not working in the map, with the new system, so we are trying to fix that ASAP. I will try as best as I can to release the map by tonight, but no guarentees can be made. I still have to wire up some of the spawners, but in the whole the map is looking closer to completion. We have an unlimited round system now, so that is good by me :D

I looked today and saw the stats for this post: 341 views (ish) and 30 downloads. Thanks guys for all your support, and I hope to recieve feedback from the original map, if you can provide any. Keep looking for an updated download!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci