• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minimod Kiwibeans.

brushed

Platinum
Reaction score
well most of you guys know me asKiwibeans. Well Today i felt like sharing why I'm so sturn on enforcing the rules. Well throughough my life I was bullied, I always had to walk home by myself. And a boy named John always use to take my lunch money,& on the days that I brought my lunch box to school he would take my snack and my lunch out and smash it or eat it. This kid really didn't liked me, he always cussed at me for speaking up for myself and would shut me out. So, this happned to me for my whole 6th grade year. When I moved into 7th grade last year it got worss, instead of one kid picking on me it was 3 kids, the same thing happned. I use to come home crying and go straight to my room at that time i suffered from derpirson. I began cutting myself,& things just got worst. Later on that year my mother got debtis, this made s huge impact on my life. This deisase took my mother away from all the time, whe I was talking to her she would just fall asleep, this made me so mad. My grandfather was murderd later on that year.
Ok now this year in my 8thgrade year when these kids did things to me I punched them or told the teacher, what they have done. Later on they started cussing at me, so I just started to bring a notepad and Erie down what they did to me and told the teacher.
So, guys I'm really sorry for being a mini mod it just makes me happy when I try to enforce the rules. Ty for reading kiwibeans

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
well most of you guys know me asKiwibeans. Well Today i felt like sharing why I'm so sturn on enforcing the rules. Well throughough my life I was bullied, I always had to walk home by myself. And a boy named John always use to take my lunch money,& on the days that I brought my lunch box to school he would take my snack and my lunch out and smash it or eat it. This kid really didn't liked me, he always cussed at me for speaking up for myself and would shut me out. So, this happned to me for my whole 6th grade year. When I moved into 7th grade last year it got worss, instead of one kid picking on me it was 3 kids, the same thing happned. I use to come home crying and go straight to my room at that time i suffered from derpirson. I began cutting myself,& things just got worst. Later on that year my mother got debtis, this made s huge impact on my life. This deisase took my mother away from all the time, whe I was talking to her she would just fall asleep, this made me so mad. My grandfather was murderd later on that year.
Ok now this year in my 8thgrade year when these kids did things to me I punched them or told the teacher, what they have done. Later on they started cussing at me, so I just started to bring a notepad and Erie down what they did to me and told the teacher.
So, guys I'm really sorry for being a mini mod it just makes me happy when I try to enforce the rules. Ty for reading kiwibeans
People may harass you for trying to help. But in reality, your help is appreciated. I look forward to speaking to you more on Teamspeak.

You can always talk to me if you feel sad, and once more,

IGNORE THE BULLIES = BEATING THE BULLIES

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
I really feel sorry for what happened to you. If I understand it well, it's going better with you now, that's nice to hear.

In addition to what Tiger said, I think that only ignoring them isn't the best way go get rid of them. You have to search help at school, go to teachers or go to a organization who helps kids in difficult situation.

You don't have to apologize.

JayT

Platinum
Reaction score

KIWI ITS ME BAE XD

Dude dont let anyone put you down! Keep that head high!

Bullies = Cowards!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ey, just rememer that minimodding puts you halfway there to being a mod. You should totally apply if you're up for it c:

There's nothing to apologize for, its us who should be thanking you for helping out instead of being like some people and complaining x3

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sorry for what has happened in your past.

But, no need to apologize for mini-modding c: Though some people not like it, it does help the staff team. As Ceroria said, perhaps you should try applying for the staff team if you're up to it!

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
You are stronger than most people. No need to apologize for anything! Keep doing what you are doing! :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
Why apologize? I appreciate your help even if I'm a baby mod, it's really nice to see someone else help out. Remember, if someone ingame is harassing/insulting you, I'm only a poke away :3

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Back in the day people would yell at me so much for mini-modding. But in reality many of the staff members appreciated it because I was helping out. Don't be sorry, and if you have time, apply!

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
tel teh bullys 2 1v1 meh in battlegrounds and ezpz gg14 them and never have to worry bout em again cuz they be 2 scured of your mlg 360n0sc0p3s :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci