• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minor Forum Additions

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Upon quite a few suggestions, the staff has gotten around to approving and implementing quite a few forum additions.

Won't waste too much time with elaborate intros or details or anything. Let's jump right into the list of changes:
  • New Sections
    • Computer and Tech Support in Off Topic. Used for computer questions like, "what is a good rig?"
    • Disbanded Clans section. For Disbanded Clans.
    • US/CA, EU, AU Clan Sections. For clans from those regions to put their forum threads.
  • Two new Prefixes for Report Abuse section
    • Multi-lingual. Assigned if the Report Abuse is not in English and requires a moderator who can read that language.
    • Sr. Staff Attention. Assigned if the Report Abuse requires the attention of the Sr. Staff.
Note that I'm not quite done moving threads around, especially all 729 pages of the Clans section, so expect some clutter for the next few days. But don't worry, we'll get all this sorted out and cleaned up soon.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I pity whoever has to take the job of moving all those pages. I know that feeling :(

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Great new additions, this will definitaly make the clans page easier to navigate!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just looked at those sections! They were great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci