• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mirkoz's 1000th post! [My story]

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey there guys!
As many of you will know, I'm Mirkoz, and today I'm here, writing this thread for celebrating a great milestone for me, my 1000th message here on the MCGamer forum!
This will be the longest and most important message that I have ever wrote here on this website.
As many of you have probably understood, I'm going to tell you my minecraft story...if I were you I would take popcorns and some drinks.
The story is starting, I hope you will like it!

★ THE START ★

It was a cold and cloudy day of December...that day I would have gone to the football match, but it was postponed because it was raining very fast.
So, at home, I decided to watch some videos on my loved iPod Touch, after I watched some of them, I found a youtuber called "Luke4316" that ha over 100 videos of a game called "Minecraft".
I was very curious and so I started to watch some of his videos, he was playing a cube game!
The first thing I said when I watched the first video was :"the graphic of this game is terrible"; but after viewing some of them, I thought that game was decent.
After some days I thought about of don't play only fifa, but Minecraft too!
So, I watched some youtube videos and after some hours of it, I was able to install the cracked version of the game and play!
The first server where I played in was one of the most famous Italian server, the gamemode was "The HungerGames", where I played for one year...every time that I was able to play with the computer, I played in that server...I loved it.
When I opened it, the game said that I had to put a nickname, and I didn't know what I could have put.
I thought..."my name is Mirko, I am born in the 1999...I will call the account Mirkoz99" and I did it.

★ THE UPDATE ★

In March (2013), I searched on google "HungerGames" and found MCSG...I watched some videos of it and I really wanted to play in that server!
So, I asked my dad if he would liked to buy me that "cubic game" on the pc for 19,98€, and he accepted.
From that moment, I have begun to changing my skin like everyday and playing every server I wanted to play in, with friends or solo...it was beautiful.
Same thing of before happened here, I had to choose a nickname...I wanted to call it with the name of the cracked account, but I thought it wasn't possible because I had already used it with minecraft SP and I had finally decided to call it "Mirkoz999".
On the server I played everyday there was a lot of kits, but I never used any of them apart of the Archer kit, that gave me a bow, 35 arrows and the ability to one-shoot the players if I had hit them with a bow shot from min. 30 blocks.
I was considered one of the best archers in the server and I was pretty famous in that community, and I loved it.
That year I had to do the exams, and I left the game for one/two full months, because I knew that studying was and is more important than playing a game or go out with friends.
After I had passed the exams, I returned to play minecraft, but only a few players remembered me, the server and the community also changed a lot, and I started playing with friends on skype and teamspeak.
Also, I started watching videos from a youtuber called "Alessio2405" (currently VIP) that made some HungerGames videos on that server and begun to do some SurvivalGames videos on MCSG.
From that day I started playing a lot of SurvivalGames on this server, but I was really bad, my only strength was the bow...I had won only 50 games off 1000 games played.
So, I decided to improve myself using the sword and not only the bow on the servers.
After a month, I become better, I played a lot of MCSG and I reached a 1/10 ratio on September, I was really happy of that.
That time, the game were so long and the only objects that everyone uses were the sword, the bow and sometimes some FnS spam.

★ THE FIRST CLAN ★

The summer gone so fast, the school started again and I begun to leave the community where I was well-known and the game for studying hard and get good marks!
In that moment I didn't have played that much, and when I had the opportunity to play with the computer, I wanted to play and talk with my friends in some servers.
It was April and the summer was coming again, and I decided to create a clan on MCSG with my friends to play all together and have fun, after some days, we decided to call it "Born2Win".
We quickly did a clan war against the best Italian clan, we obviously lost, but we were happy because we won 1 round (that time was first to 3) and we played pretty well considering it was our first clan war.
We really loved playing clan wars because they were so fun, so we decided to make one clan war every week and create a clan channel on YouTube.
When the school finished, we talked about the clan and we thought of make another one called "ExPredators", but in that summer we did only a few clan wars because everyone was in vacation.

★ THE FORUMS ★

The summer gone so fast, I made new friends and I became better with the rod and the flint and steel.
Another year of destroying school started again and I wasn't able to play minecraft everyday, but only the weekend.
In November I left the forum of the Italian server when I played for over 2 years and I came here on the MCGamer forums.
My english was ok, but not the best, so message after message, my English became good and I quickly reached 100 messages.
A few days later, on November, I made 2 moderator application, but they got obviously declined.
Unfortunately, I was stupid and the 10th of December I got banned because I insulted a guy...so that moment I realized that I had to wait one full year before I would be able to apply again.
I started to helping the community members and tell my opinion of the server and the things that "had" to change for make the server better, with less bugs and more fun.
So, people started to know me and I quickly made friends on the forums and a good reputation.
In January/February, people started told me to apply or ask me why I wasn't already a moderator.
Today I reached 1000 messages, a great milestone for me, and I have to thank with you guys, for the great opportunity that gave to me and all the compliments for my work on the forum.
Thanks.

★ SOME PEOPLE I HAVE TO THANK ★
[*] FlaqeL | Nick
[*] Vigilo
[*] JaviGBU
[*] Scott
[*] Miner9823
[*] JLioner
[*] Mooclan
[*] jtmboy
[*] Leon|Trespire
[*] YourAverageTiger
[*] TheMangoTiger
[*] Exzone
[*] Exploding_Wrath
[*] KILLERTITANS25
[*] smashmaster
[*] StickyGamingHD
[*] yannr00s
[*] Nephilim
[*] Vanicle
[*] MattGlowstone
[*] Gustyy
[*] PlazaGames
[*] Imaboss2414|Rish
[*] Pokeys
[*] Tjdriver
[*] Insurgent members

Last edited:

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
You've been writing this for a week. Btw your a champion keep it up! Don't stop doing what you love.

J

Jojo

Congrats on your 1000th posts! I appreciate each single one of them. Thank you so much for caring about the community as well as your help and effort on the forums! :)
I hope you will stay with us for a long time! ;)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm so proud of you making it this far, Mirkoz! You certainly look like a valuable asset to the community, and we're quite lucky to have you. I just do hope that one day, you become a moderator, because you certainly have the potential for it! <3
Cheers to a thousand and beyond! :D

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Nice story/message Mirkozzz <3
Hopefully you'll say here for a long time! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member