• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mirkoz's AMA ~ Ask Me Anything.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am pretty active on the forums, but I never made any thread (apart of clans threads).
If you want to know me better, make some questions to me, and I will answer to everyone :p

Crafterr

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to Community Corner :p What's your favorite fruit?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you please stop tryharding for mod?
Please don't tell me this is a thing now. If you find someone striving to become a mod, congradulate them on their effort.

As for you, Mirkoz:
Guy or girl?
Are you in a clan? Which one?
Do u hav sweg?

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
What type of music do you listen to?
What is your favorite band?
Are you insane?

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Please don't tell me this is a thing now. If you find someone striving to become a mod, congradulate them on their effort.

As for you, Mirkoz:
Guy or girl?
Are you in a clan? Which one?
Do u hav sweg?
I'm a boy, so I like girls :*
Yes, currently I'm in an italian clan called #Insurgent, we won 16 clan wars and loss 1.
I have so many swag m8!

What type of music do you listen to?
What is your favorite band?
Are you insane?
I listen electro/dance music.
My favorite "bands" are NoCopyrightSounds/Vexento)
Nah, I'm not insane :)

What's your favourite sport?
Football/soccer, I also play this sport in real life :)

Why do you have a girl avatar?
When I requested the avatar, I had that skin, it's Ariana Grande, a friend of mine made it for me :)
Recently I changed my skin, but I love my current avatar, so I will take this for a white :)

Last edited:

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
Why don't you make a ban dispute, and hopefully pass it sucesfully, so you can apply for Moderator straight away?

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Why don't you make a ban dispute, and hopefully pass it sucesfully, so you can apply for Moderator straight away?
I made a ban dispute the day after I was banned an I was not unbanned, cause I abused with proof :/

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can you please stop tryharding for mod?
So suddenly wanting to be a helpful member is "tryharding for mod"? I don't see how he's a tryhard if he just wants to be an active and well respected forumer.

I'm a boy, so I like girls :*
Yes, currently I'm in an italian clan called #Insurgent, we won 16 clan wars and loss 1.
I have so many swag m8!

I listen electro/dance music.
My favorite "bands" are NoCopyrightSounds/Vexento)
Nah, I'm not insane :)

Football/soccer, I also play this sport in real life :)

When I requested the avatar, I had that skin, it's Ariana Grande, a friend of mine made it for me :)
Recently I changed my skin, but I love my current avatar, so I will take this for a white :)
It's weird... Despite the girl skin I always knew/though of you as a guy. On the other hand, even though I act like a guy and have a guy skin people still think I'm a girl ._.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci