• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mirrors's Edge theme map

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrie90

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

So I decided to give it ago building a map for a survival game mode and recently I've been playing Mirrors Edge and thought it will be a new and enjoyable map. I've spent about 4 hours so far building this map. Theres not a lot at the moment but just wondering if you like the idea of this theme?

Basically this map is all going to be running on top of the skyscappers, only the first 2-3 floors of each skyscapper will be accessible where most chest will be hidden in the map. The skyscappers will all be attached by bridges connect them all, inside and on rooftops.

Don't worry if you're expecting a lot of parkour in this map in this map, I'll add some here and there but not too many jumps, maybe only small short-cuts and some chests will require parkour.

Good idea? bad idea? Suggestions? Let me know :)

Progress so far

The Hungers Games banner

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice, The problem is they already made a map of a city a few days ago, (or longer ago I dunno ><')
But you have talent, so please continue :)

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
I love the idea of running around on the roof tops and fighting people at the same time when you are doing this.
Would really like to see this. :)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good idea! Keep doing what you're doing! :)
Will there be a download link? :p

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
And that banner looks awesome. Can you make a schematic of it and put it up for download?

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice, The problem is they already made a map of a city a few days ago, (or longer ago I dunno ><')
But you have talent, so please continue :)
thats a ruined city and this will most likely take place in the buildings since in mirrors edge if your not in the sewer or a roof top your in a building

Malekii999

Tribute
Reaction score
Looking fine. I particularily love the banner. Diamonds to you my good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci