• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Misi's Resignation Thread

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This will be my last formal address to the community unfortunately. I'll keep it short.

As many of you have seen, I have resigned from my position here at MCGamer. After over a year of being here as a staff member, my time has gone to resign. It is time for me to move on, and focus on more important things in life, such as school, family, social life, IRL time. I have recently found that I can devote less and less time to this community as I am quite busy with my IRL life, and on top of things, there is too much work for me here, which in turn does unfortunately from school. Don't worry though, this is on very good terms.

This has, without doubt, been one of the most difficult decisions for me. I feel like I have left behind my other family, and a huge part of myself. I treated every single moderator as a son or daughter, and I treated the Sr.Staff like siblings. I always tried to respond to everyone, be as fair as I could, and provide the best ever experience to all of you guys. I hope I have reached my end goal, which was to influence the community/server in a positive way.

I have shared many, many beautiful memories with this place, and many crazy drama filled days, as well as my lows. I love this community and I am sure it will still live on.

Before I leave, I am going to leave a message to several groups, because you guys know how I don't like tagging individuals:

I will miss all you guys immensely. I won't be tagging any one of you guys, as you all are equally important to me. I will be sticking around, so please come around to say hi to me! I hope I have helped you guys throughout my time here. Each and every one of you guys are special, and I mean that, each and every one of you with a special trait, personality, background, and nationality. What makes you special is being you. All of you guys have helped me through some of my darkest hours, and we all shared laughs, but we all worked in unison, and that is what we all want. You guys are the closest bunch I've seen. Please continue to be like this, whatever the costs.

(Razzledgirl Chandelle KellieBreanne TrebleMaker Radiant Kat Frankyy Exzone dinbae): You guys are the bubbliest and smartest division I could have worked in. We have helped each other out every time, and we have dealt with many things expertly. I have had the honor in working with a group of skilled members, and you guys have taught me valuable things in my life, which I will continue to use. You guys will continue to do great things, and will maintain the staff team perfectly!

Not going to tag anyone, but you know who you are if you read this. All I can say is - thank you. I will forever be grateful for what you have done for me, and I will not be able to repay you. I would not have been here if it was not for you. I have tried to aspire to be like each and every one of you, my role models. Most of you are gone, but I hope you can see this, and can get a sense of how much you have helped me here.

With that said, I will bid my adieu.

Crafterr

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Misi :( Good luck on your future adventures!

John

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodbye Misi i didnt know you that well, but good luck in life! <3 :D

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
im done. not micheal too ;-;

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you actually resigned. Like I've told you many times - you'll be missed, and things definitely won't be the same without you on the team.

However, I truly hope you find happiness and success in your future endeavors. And please don't forget to come on TS once in a while ♥

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Damn! Sad to see ya go, Good luck in life. Peace.

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Oh Misi, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Misi!

I'm going to miss having you on the staff team, please stick around. Love ya!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci