• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Misi's Resignation Thread

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Honestly Michael you are amazing. I'm glad to say that I got the chance to work with you and be in the same group as you. Not only am I glad to say I got the chance to work with you I'm also glad I can call you my friend. I really hope we can always stay in touch cause you were so fun to talk to! <3

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So much has changed within a year. I remember those old days when you were in the waiting room and I wished you good luck. I knew you would get the position, I'm proud of you, Michael. I'm sad seeing as that you resigned. I hope you do well with school and everything. Feel free to come on the Teamspeak to have a chat. :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Misi, thank you for everything you have helped me out with since I first became Moderator, I would also like to thank you for accepting me as a Mod Buddy! I will miss you around the teamspeak, hopefully you still come on and talk to me and everyone c: Good luck with your future endeavors!

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best of luck with your future endeavours Michael!

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
See you dude! I haven't been around long but I can tell you've done only great things here, and for that, you gain lots of respect from anyone you talk to, or should at least. :)

I hope your future goals and projects continue to soar like your work at MCGamer did.

Preston

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Why are all the good staff members leaving? :(( Thanks for accepting me as mod in my interview if you can remember back that far (10th July :D) anyway thanks for all that you have done as a staff :)

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Misi.I always remember you :( :cry: :crying:

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Misii <33 OMG I'm getting emotional. You were a really good friend to me and you introduced to the staff language day and you let me host some and it was great!
Good Luck Buddy <33

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci