• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Misi's Resignation Thread

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll miss you all! Thank you all for the kind messages <3

Like I said, I'll be sure to visit the TS once in a while.

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I've already expressed my feelings towards you multiple times now, but one more time won't hurt. All I can really say is thank you for all you have done for me. You are the definition of being cooler than the other side of the pillow. <3

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
So sad to see you go! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you nothing best the best from here on out ;)

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
MISI!!!!!! You know what? I am going to miss you so much, I'll miss you in the razzberries team, I'll miss you as a fellow staff member, and I'll miss you as my friend.

You have taught me so much whilst being in the staff team, not only about MCGamer related work but about many other things including real like as well.

You are such an inspiration to not only me but the community as well. You've made it so far in this community and I only wish I could spend more time with you on the team.

Putting it bluntly, Timezones are rude. And they prevented me from speaking to you as much as I wish I could. But I will always remember you Misi!

I will remember you as a valuable staff member who contributed so much time and effort.
I will remember you as the bright spark of the team, always looking at both sides of every situation, and looking out side the box.
But most importantly, I will remember you as an amazing friend, whom I am so lucky to of had the privilege to meet and have in my life.

Love you Misi <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci