• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mistaken [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score

Hello and welcome to the clan thread. I am Sun_Phoenix the creator of MistakenEU. I am have quite good knowledge of MCSG and clans it self and I want to share it with others. My aim is for this clan to be full of talented players who will be willing to help our clan be an inspiration to others. We are a EU based clan, so a good suggestion is that you live in Europe and have a timezone around GMT(+/- 2 hours). Although there are requirments there will always be some exceptions. Don't be affraid to try.
You cannot make a mistake by joining MistakenEU. (12+ Clan)

The Clan No Longer Exists. We have merged with Instinct!

CLAN ALTS

-Even though we do like to have some fun, be mature.
-Have Skype and Teamspeak3
-Listen to people with higher ranks
-Have a good microphone
-Have dedication
-Be active

{Please Complete to your best ability}
1) Name:
2) IGN:
3) Age{12+}:
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}:
5) Do you have skype {Add me: Doom201330 or nils.wadsten}:
6) Do you have MCSG Donor:
7)Previous Clans/Experience:
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}:
9)How could you add value to the clan:
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join:
11)2 Sentences about yourself:
12)Nationality:

| Won: 14 | Lost: 3 |
{If you want to have a clan battle against us add PhoenixPlayz on Skype}

MistakenEU {3} vs {0} Team Ryu (W)
(Great Battle, and was a good experience for are first battle, thanks for playing fair)

MistakenEU {5} vs {1} GmS Reborn (W)
(Good fight to them! Although we had some problems and disagreements, it came out on some great skills!)

MistakenEU {5} vs {1} Red Dragons (W)
(Were doing good, lost the first round then played as a great team. Finished it but they used better members, as they still lost, they tried to DQ us.)

MistakenEU {3} vs {0} RevolutioN (W)
(Was very intense, and they never argued with us, they had proff for one of the redos {To a hacker} and we carried on, for the last round we 2v3'd them as a member went off but still won, Great Fight guys!)

MistakenEU {5} vs {4} RectifyReborn (W)
(We played this clan battle through out the weekend for a total of 5 hours+, It ended at 5-4 with some intense battles. In the last game we 2v3'd because a member died to a hacker, but had no proff, so we had to go on :( Anyway we pulled it off and won 5-4! Although they argued that it was a 'redo' (because toby said 'redo' when he died but we had no evidence)(but was no redo because..) we won!

MistakenEU {3} vs {1} #OnlySkilleZ (W)
(We played this clan battle without many players and we pulled out a win,they wanted a postpone but no reason so its our win,GG guys well played!)

MistakenEU {3} vs {0} PlatinumPvP (W)
(These guys were a new clan, and wanted to test out what a clan war was, learn the rules e.g. They were new so we didn't expect anything amazing, but they put up a good fight, Well played lads!)

MistakenEU {5} vs {0} ShadowBoys 2.0 (W/DQ)
(We wanted a clan war but these people was the wrong decision, after the first round they were arguing so we got a ref. They continued to argue and after we beat them 1 round they were trying to postpone but had no valid reason, DONT CLAN WAR THESE GUYS!)

MistakenEU {5} vs {1} DarkNightMare (W/DQ)
(We were doing great winning 4-0 then they accused us for DDos (With no proof) and we weren't they also bypassed rules multiple times as shown in these shots: Teaming w/ Randysand Disrespect to our players. 4-1 and they tried to PP a second time meaning we won :D )

MistakenEU {5} vs {0} BanterEU (W)

MistakenEU {5} vs {0} Electron (W)

MistakenEU {1) vs {5} SinisterEU (L)
Teamwork not at its best, but we tried hard to pull it back and had a glimmer of hope, but lost it in the end.

MistakenEU {2} vs {5} ObeliskEU (L)

They had the mods on their side, so many hackers but the mods weren't spectating, but anyway you can't beat a mod in anything so here's the loss.

MistakenEU {5} vs {0} #Artifex (W/DQ)

We were losing 2-0 and brought it back to 3-2 and on the 3rd round they were asking for a redo, but didn't ask us to leave in pregame, got a clan staff and they said our win stands, then the clan try to waste time to argue and don't pick a number and don't have enough players as they've already PP'd, so hears a win!

MistakenEU {5} vs {1} #BatChampz (W)
It was a nice cw. We were losing 1-0 but then pulled it back to 5-1. Teamwork was better than it has ever been since Sun_Phoenix took a break, we hope to continue this form.

MistakenEU {2} vs {5} #Obelisk (L)
Well hackers are the rulers of MCSG and yeah that's about it.

MistakenEU {3} vs {0} #CrazySerbs (W/DQ)

I never thought I'd ever experience it but they were HACKERS. 2 of their players were hacking and it was unreal. They kept denying it and started teaming with randy hackers and disrespecting our members, so its pretty obvious why they got DQ'd.

| Won: 2 | Lost: 0 |Rank: 8|

MistakenEu {5} vs {0} RetroReborn (W/DQ)
(After accepted, he never came to answer my messages about when to clan war)

MistakenEu {5} vs {0} Incineration (W/DQ)
(Never even accepted our challenge xD)

MistakenEU {2} vs {5} #BobbyJonesAndTheBoys (L)
It was a really good game. We managed to win 2 games despite the op ping the opposition had.

MistakenEu {0} vs {5} #Trivium (L)

Trivium were a clan we always knew would be difficult to beat or get a score against. They are a really good clan. We did have the hope to win a game but had to redo and that was fine. Anyway we lost and that's all we could do.

Idea from Phoenix EU
Last updated: 11/01/15

1. Sun_Phoenix (1703/6474)-Break
2.Vigilo(594/5670)
3. Common18 (343/2597)
4 . Razvan180 (328/2309)
5 . Navy4000 (229/2892)
6. Terry539 (169/1996)
7. SquareHeadSlicer(147/1242)
8. Iammorethat2 (139/2046)
9. Kiwibal (113/883)
10. BlazeItHD/Alextheminer25 (108/406)
11. Kaneakua/IrishMassacre3 (19/596)(53/186)
12. MeltzMC (9/42)

Last edited:

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
MistakenEu {1} vs {5} Solitude (L)
(Our teamwork wasn't at this best and it was our first clan war on v2, alot of also died to hackers with no recorded evidence meaning we sometimes had too 3v1 but great clan looking forward to seeing them again soon)
gf lads <3

Whiteknight2111

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Name-James
2) IGN-Whiteknight2111
3) Age{12+}-13
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-445
5) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- I have you on Skype - James Clark
6) Do you have MCSG Donor- Diamond
7)Previous Clans/Experience- #Obliterate, #Frontier, #OnlySkillz, and a few others.
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- Very active but it depends what day
9)How could you add value to the clan- I will try my best to be there for when the clan needs me for when there is a clan war or a challenge
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join I want to join because i haven't been in a clan before and i have been wanting to join a clan recently and i thought this clan was my best option to pick because of all the great palyers
11)2 Sentences about yourself I like video games and sports!

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Name- Matt

IGN- LoveForBacon99/RandyPlayzHD

Age- 14

Wins:Games Played- In my Signature.

Do you have skype?-
I have you.

Do you have MCSG Donor-
Might get it during the sale.

Previous Clans/Experience-
Destruction, Alchemists, Anthrax, My own

Will you be active?- Idk, but I will be active.

How could you add value to the clan-
I will bring the sw3g.

3 Sentences about why you want to join-
I want to be in a clan that wont disban 1 hour after I join. (That should count as 3 sentences)

2 Sentences about yourself-
Bacon is Love, Bacon is Life.

PvpMinion

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name- Tristan
2) IGN-
PvpMinion - TWIST619 (Old Account)
3) Age{12+}- 13
4)Timezone- Central europe
5) Wins:If you add my PvpMinion wins (Withought worrying about my losses) and add them to my TWIST account I have 113 wins/563 with a with a win/loss ratio of 0.2. Its about a 20% chance of me winning. And there ahve been so many teamers and hackers lately. D:
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- PvpMinion
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- No, I dont feel like wasting my money D:
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}-
The fns and I am a little bit weak in fishing rod stuff <-----But I am not that bad at it. Bad against hackers. oh and my lag is like Good.(it drops randomly
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}-Crit hits, strafe, snipes, bowspam, 360 no scope, ok at rod, ok at fns when running away or when starting battle.
10)Previous Clans/Experience-No, but I have played in clans in other gamemode.
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- 1 hour a day, but on the weekends probably 2-3
12)How could you add value to the clan- By trying to help you win more clanwars increasing the value (Not sure what the question means)
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join- Because I am searching for fun and competetive games. I want to win games but also want to have fun while playing minecraft pvp.
14)2 Sentences about yourself - I am a fun 13 year old kid playing video games every now and then. I am active. I communicate and use strategies well in games. I may not have the most amount of wins but I think I am a pretty decent Pvper. I am mature and am not a squeaking kid (lol). I want to have fun and win in clan wars. I am friendly and do not swear (a lot).

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name-James
2) IGN-Whiteknight2111
3) Age{12+}-13
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-445
5) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- I have you on Skype - James Clark
6) Do you have MCSG Donor- Diamond
7)Previous Clans/Experience- #Obliterate, #Frontier, #OnlySkillz, and a few others.
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- Very active but it depends what day
9)How could you add value to the clan- I will try my best to be there for when the clan needs me for when there is a clan war or a challenge
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join I want to join because i haven't been in a clan before and i have been wanting to join a clan recently and i thought this clan was my best option to pick because of all the great palyers
11)2 Sentences about yourself I like video games and sports!
1) Name- Tristan
2) IGN-
PvpMinion - TWIST619 (Old Account)
3) Age{12+}- 13
4)Timezone- Central europe
5) Wins:If you add my PvpMinion wins (Withought worrying about my losses) and add them to my TWIST account I have 113 wins/563 with a with a win/loss ratio of 0.2. Its about a 20% chance of me winning. And there ahve been so many teamers and hackers lately. D:
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- PvpMinion
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- No, I dont feel like wasting my money D:
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}-
The fns and I am a little bit weak in fishing rod stuff <-----But I am not that bad at it. Bad against hackers. oh and my lag is like Good.(it drops randomly
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}-Crit hits, strafe, snipes, bowspam, 360 no scope, ok at rod, ok at fns when running away or when starting battle.
10)Previous Clans/Experience-No, but I have played in clans in other gamemode.
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- 1 hour a day, but on the weekends probably 2-3
12)How could you add value to the clan- By trying to help you win more clanwars increasing the value (Not sure what the question means)
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join- Because I am searching for fun and competetive games. I want to win games but also want to have fun while playing minecraft pvp.
14)2 Sentences about yourself - I am a fun 13 year old kid playing video games every now and then. I am active. I communicate and use strategies well in games. I may not have the most amount of wins but I think I am a pretty decent Pvper. I am mature and am not a squeaking kid (lol). I want to have fun and win in clan wars. I am friendly and do not swear (a lot).
ACCEPTED as Captain's

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Matt

IGN- LoveForBacon99/RandyPlayzHD

Age- 14

Wins:Games Played- In my Signature.

Do you have skype?-
I have you.

Do you have MCSG Donor-
Might get it during the sale.

Previous Clans/Experience-
Destruction, Alchemists, Anthrax, My own

Will you be active?- Idk, but I will be active.

How could you add value to the clan-
I will bring the sw3g.

3 Sentences about why you want to join-
I want to be in a clan that wont disban 1 hour after I join. (That should count as 3 sentences)

2 Sentences about yourself-
Bacon is Love, Bacon is Life.
ACCEPTED as Trial Member :)

Dah_Tobeh

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys (TobyGamezHD here), This is the reason I left the clan. We never do clan wars, and if I say I want to I get screamed at to get one myself but no one is ever active. I get accused for being "ThePurge69". I'm going of MC more and more everyday. And im sick of the constant arguing between members in the clan. I love you all and I may be back but I don't know, Wait for me ;)

Ill be back one day, just wait for me ok? <3

JovanPetrovic1112

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Name-Jovan(In english John)
2) IGN-WittyWaffle
3) Age{12+}-12
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-90+
5) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}-I have you on skype(jovan.petrovic1112)
6) Do you have MCSG Donor-Nope
7)Previous Clans/Experience-i was in 2 clans before
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}-At least 1-10 depends..
9)How could you add value to the clan-Im making really good tacticts.
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join-I like to play with other people.CW are fun!I like this clan M8!
11)2 Sentences about yourself-Im playing really agresive when it comes to PvP.I'm using secundarys a lot :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci