• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MistakenEU

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
About Us

Hello and welcome to the clan thread. I am Sun_Phoenix the creator of MistakenEU. I am have quite good knowledge of MCSG and clans it self and I want to share it with others. My aim is for this clan to be full of talented players who will be willing to help our clan be an inspiration to others. We are a EU based clan, so a good suggestion is that you live in Europe and have a timezone around GMT(+/- 2 hours). Although there are requirments there will always be some exceptions. Don't be affraid to try.
You cannot make a mistake by joining MistakenEU.

Ranks / Roster

Leaders[2/2] - Sun_Phoenix, SergioFire/SergioFireYT

A
dmin[1/2] - TobyGamezHD

Officer[1/3] - 123ika,

Captains[2/0+]{400+} - GrizzlyMuffin, TobyGamezHD

Elite[4/0+]{200+} - ilovecookies2001, WhyYouNoPickUp, 2funforu / ErsinTehNub, MCSGbro

Member[6/0+]{100+} - TheDorito14, Common18, Nathan_PlaysMC, 123ika, TheGuimiRex, vanpre10

Trial[2/3]{Do not meet requirments but might be accepted} - M1n3c4t, fatboyboy0,

On Break/VIP/Cheerleaders[0/0]
Flexter_
Overthetopgamin
Makajoe
Application
{Please Complete to your best ability}

1) Name-
2) IGN-
3) Age
{12+}-

4)Timezone-
5) Wins:Games Player
{100+/1:8}-
6) Do you have skype
{Add me: PhoenixPlayz}-
7) Do you have MCSG Donor-
8) PvP Strengths
{Be honest}-
9)PvP Weaknesses
{Be honest}-
10)Previous Clans/Experience-
11)Will you be active?
{Hours a day}-
12)How could you add value to the clan-
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join
14)2 Sentences about yourself

Clan Battles
{If you want to have one add me on skype: PhoenixPlayz}

MistakenEU {3} vs {0} Team Ryu (W)
(Great Battle, and was a good experience for are first battle, thanks for playing fair)
MistakenEU {5} vs {1} GmS Reborn (W)
(Good fight to them! Although we had some problems and disagreements, it came out on some great skills!)
MistakenEU {5} vs {1} Red Dragons (W)
(Were doing good, lost the first round then played as a great team. Finished it but they used better members, as they still lost, they tried to DQ us.)
MistakenEU {3} vs {0} RevolutioN (W)

(Was very intense, and they never argued with us, they had proff for one of the redos {To a hacker} and we carried on, for the last round we 2v3'd them as a member went off but still won, Great Fight guys!)
MistakenEU {5} vs {4} RectifyReborn (W)

(We played this clan battle through out the weekend for a total of 5 hours+, It ended at 5-4 with some intense battles. In the last game we 2v3'd because a member died to a hacker, but had no proff, so we had to go on :( Anyway we pulled it off and won 5-4! Although they argued that it was a 'redo' (because toby said 'redo' when he died but we had no evidence)(but was no redo because..) we won!

Last edited:

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Name- Steven
2) IGN- RuffyPlayzMC
3) Age{12+}- 14
4)Timezone- GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 47/242
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- Mhm
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Diamond
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Bow
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Dodging fns
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Rectify, Retro, Penetration etc.
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- Um mostly everyday but time varys
12)How could you add value to the clan- Skill and Clan Knowledge
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join- I would Like to join because I know Sun is a very skilled pvp'er and I need and new begining
14)2 Sentences about yourself- Well I'm 14. Love da Banta and da baes. Ya and that sums up me really

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't miss up his ratio or he will kick you, remember that.

Thedorito14

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Name- Joost
2) IGN- Thedorito14 (Privatefearless) XD
3) Age{12+}- 15 8 months and 15days
4)Timezone- +1
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 117 ratio not good enough
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- yes
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Once had iron donor
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Bows F&S
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- F&S
10)Previous Clans/Experience- None
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- 1-2
12)How could you add value to the clan- By being a team player.
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I want to join to play more effective and because when i play in a team I am a lot better than when i play by myself. Also I want to get better tactics and have clan battles because I would love those
14)2 Sentences about yourself:

You know me good enough (1.5years now i think)

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name- Steven
2) IGN- RuffyPlayzMC
3) Age{12+}- 14
4)Timezone- GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 47/242
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- Mhm
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Diamond
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Bow
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Dodging fns
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Rectify, Retro, Penetration etc.
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- Um mostly everyday but time varys
12)How could you add value to the clan- Skill and Clan Knowledge
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join- I would Like to join because I know Sun is a very skilled pvp'er and I need and new begining
14)2 Sentences about yourself- Well I'm 14. Love da Banta and da baes. Ya and that sums up me really
Great ratio, and also already started to help the clan, ACCEPTED as Officer

pickledpea123

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Name- Olly
2) IGN- pickledpea123
3) Age{12+}- 13
4)Timezone- UTC+00:00
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 288/1972
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- I've got you
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Yes diamond donor
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- FnS, rod combos & 2v1s
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- 3v1s, water fights and hackers
10)Previous Clans/Experience- #nitrosity, #fantasyeu & #getshrekedv3
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- I am on for around 3 - 4 hours and maybe more on weekends / holidays.
12)How could you add value to the clan- I am a decent pvper ( i think) and i am a nice person to talk to and i can pvp well. also i am good at working in teams (good teamwork) meaning i can be very useful in clan wars.
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join - I want to join this clan because I wanted to find a clan with people that have a lot of experience and i enjoy playing with others. this means that I want to play with people with more skill level than me so i can get better. also i want to join because I wanted to find a good clan with nice people.
14)2 Sentences about yourself - I am 13 year old boy who has a lot of experience in pvp and im nice to talk to. I enjoy playing football and tennis ^.^

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name- Joost
2) IGN- Thedorito14 (Privatefearless) XD
3) Age{12+}- 15 8 months and 15days
4)Timezone- +1
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 117 ratio not good enough
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- yes
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Once had iron donor
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Bows F&S
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- F&S
10)Previous Clans/Experience- None
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- 1-2
12)How could you add value to the clan- By being a team player.
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I want to join to play more effective and because when i play in a team I am a lot better than when i play by myself. Also I want to get better tactics and have clan battles because I would love those
14)2 Sentences about yourself:
You know me good enough (1.5years now i think)
Hell ya bae <3 Lets see how you work with your new clan! You have been ACCEPTED as member for now

ConorPlaysMcHD

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name- Conor
2) IGN- ConorPlaysMcHD
3) Age{12+}- 13
4)Timezone- GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 12/144 :(. But i had 124/936 before i reset my stats :)
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- Just did :)
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Yes (platinum)
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Sword, FnS
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Bow sometimes and hackers
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Recitfy and Ascendancy
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- About 2+ hours a day!
12)How could you add value to the clan- I will be able to be on a lot and will hopefully make this clan better!
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I want to join because it looks like a great clan that i would like to join! I would like to join this clan because it looks like a clan that will be BIG in the future!
14)2 Sentences about yourself: My name is Conor I am 13 im from Ireland I like to play Football and a game called Minecraft :)

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name- Olly
2) IGN- pickledpea123
3) Age{12+}- 13
4)Timezone- UTC+00:00
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 288/1972
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- I've got you
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Yes diamond donor
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- FnS, rod combos & 2v1s
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- 3v1s, water fights and hackers
10)Previous Clans/Experience- #nitrosity, #fantasyeu & #getshrekedv3
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- I am on for around 3 - 4 hours and maybe more on weekends / holidays.
12)How could you add value to the clan- I am a decent pvper ( i think) and i am a nice person to talk to and i can pvp well. also i am good at working in teams (good teamwork) meaning i can be very useful in clan wars.
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join - I want to join this clan because I wanted to find a clan with people that have a lot of experience and i enjoy playing with others. this means that I want to play with people with more skill level than me so i can get better. also i want to join because I wanted to find a good clan with nice people.
14)2 Sentences about yourself - I am 13 year old boy who has a lot of experience in pvp and im nice to talk to. I enjoy playing football and tennis ^.^
Probably best application so far :) you have been ACCEPTED as Elite.

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name- Conor
2) IGN- ConorPlaysMcHD
3) Age{12+}- 13
4)Timezone- GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 12/144 :(. But i had 124/936 before i reset my stats :)
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- Just did :)
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Yes (platinum)
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Sword, FnS
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Bow sometimes and hackers
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Recitfy and Ascendancy
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- About 2+ hours a day!
12)How could you add value to the clan- I will be able to be on a lot and will hopefully make this clan better!
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I want to join because it looks like a great clan that i would like to join! I would like to join this clan because it looks like a clan that will be BIG in the future!
14)2 Sentences about yourself: My name is Conor I am 13 im from Ireland I like to play Football and a game called Minecraft :)
They are both decent ratios and I believe you have potential. You are ACCEPTED as member, welcome to MistakenEU

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci