• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MOAR servers!

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
US69 will always be in our hearts.
They can take our bounty when we are chopped to pieces, they can take our loot when we fall to our grim death, they took away US69. BUT THEY WILL NOT TAKE EU69!! #Epicwarspeech

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
More Canadian servers? No? Ok :_:
Servers are expensive! There's probably more servers in other locations coming soon.

They can take our bounty when we are chopped to pieces, they can take our loot when we fall to our grim death, they took away US69. BUT THEY WILL NOT TAKE EU69!! #Epicwarspeech
I refused to have the development server as anything that's not US69. Thank me for that.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Servers are expensive! There's probably more servers in other locations coming soon.

I refused to have the development server as anything that's not US69. Thank me for that.

Not an issue, they all come with a price, and the more area you cover outside of the US and Europe, the more expensive they become. I can wait for much more time to see Canadian servers to come out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci