• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MOARUpdates.jpeg

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we promised you MCSGv2 today and we are still not there just yet! We ran into some bugs we wanted to have fixed rather than rushing a release and have nothing but chaos on the servers. I can promise you that we are making progress and its coming! Just to release more teasers, we can now confirm we are also adding an achievement system hinting with this thread! FinsGraphics has been working hard on creating cool badges for your profiles and the devs (subv3rsion, mooman219, and Forairan) as well for getting everything coded in. Here are some sneak peak on some badges you can get (can you guess the achievements?):

1.pngAlive-15.pngAU.pngKills-18.pngWin-Map-1.pngOpen-Chest.pngCorn-Chest.png1-in-USA.png2-Kills-in-5s.pngWin-Map-5.png

(Posted more sneak peeks here)

Anyways we will continue to update you as more progress has been made from this weekend! ETA unknown but encourage subv3rsion, mooman219, and Forairan as they have been working hard! Maybe spam their wall with "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!"? ;)

As for the contest, I am still looking at maps and got it down under 10! So I haven't forgotten about the contest, still looking for the winner. I can guarantee we will have a winner by this Sunday, so keep an eye out on the site!

Lastly, when we release MCSGv2, we plan to put in more community maps. Have you seen any worthy maps out there? Link us if you do!

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awww I was looking forward to it today.

Oh well, it looks super cool.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Will the achievements automatically be given to those who already have done them? or ?

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
Im first to say first!

This looks really good and might get my friends back into playing with me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci