• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Mobile Website needs to be updated!]

Do you use your phone while posting on the forums?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Would there be a way that an option could be made available for the mobile site to be switched to the normal one when on a mobile device? As I know from other XenForo servers that don't have the mobile site (rather, only the regular one even when on mobile devices) that this can sometimes run just as smooth as it does on a pc.
this is an idea ive had for a while and its simple and we all LOVE it!!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Remember the old site? Exactly the same as the original on the computer. Why did they ever changed it?
We always have, and when we have it we don't think about how good it actually is. And later, we lose it and Then we think about it.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Awesome, because no offense but it does sorta suck ;) I tend to use desktop mode more on sites anyways because, well, I have a 5" screen.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Even though XenForo made this website it still need to be better. If the title said "Mcsg must update the website" then I would agree!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci