• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Where did all the mobs go? In all of the 24 player servers I haven't seen any mobs. It takes out half of the fun of surviving and the games last longer now. I don't know about the 48 player maps. I haven't tried there to see if the mobs are there but, Give me mobs, or give me death :))))

Reactions: Le0

willeb96

Tribute
Reaction score
There are mobs on the 120 players servers, you can always check those out :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Soo, you want mobs, huh? Let's see, camping in Cornucopia is a mob fest, interesting..

HarveyTheFrog

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally, I think they should get rid of most of the mobs. I've been enjoying the servers far more without them.
My only concern is that they should bring Wolfs back onto the server, I thought they gave a Tribute an edge in the arena!

kricken

Career
Reaction score
They're working on turning on the mobs again, but they need to make it so that the spawn rate is way lower so that the cornucopia isn't a 'mob fest' like Hystericallify said.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
The mobs have been removed due to map 3, because in some cases there had been 30+ hostile mobs there. But personally, i'd like to havemobs back on. They make it WAY more fun.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I can see why on map 3 because the corn is so dark but what about the other maps

Reactions: Le0

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's brilliant x) No idea how six didn't die though
The spiders actually helped block most of them, and the rest were chasing after the other guy. Six only had about two or three zombies on him.

Halflife308

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't seen mobs in any arena for some time. I think they may have removed them.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
The spiders actually helped block most of them, and the rest were chasing after the other guy. Six only had about two or three zombies on him.
I didn't even see the other guy! To be fair he had about 5 creepers after him. No chance..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci