• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mockingjay Intro (An Act) Join Along!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ATTENTION FORMER TRIBUTES AND REVOLUTIONARY MEMBERS:

President Snow here. That was quite a move you made their back in the games huh? Pretty "cool", as my granddaughter would say it, wasn't it. You know Katniss...she looks up to you and that boy of yours. And about ...Peeta... he is held captive in the capital. I am going to have some fun with my new science experiments with him while I'm at it.

Poor Finnick, we were finally communicating and now look at us. We were finally starting to become "friends". It's a shame to see you go to the poor side. You too Beetee, after all you have done for our community. What was the point of leaving? We could have given you whatever you wanted. You could've made this capital even better! Sad to see the bravest of our kind go against me now.

For you Haymitch... boy what an influence you have been for these children. Look what they have turned out to be, and it's all because of you. Wouldn't it just be fun to take away one of the strongest people for this revolution.

Now who can forget you Plutarch Heavensbee, the biggest betrayal I have ever experienced in my life, throughout all of my years in the capital, are because of you. If I had to enslave one person or even kill him it would have to be you. You will regret what you have done to me.

GET READY REVOLUTIONARIES, LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FUN TIME HERE. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS, YOU PROBABLY WILL REGRET THIS AT SOME POINT.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I could totally freak you out right now with my "coin" impressions to your "snow", but for the sake of not spoiling the book for those who haven't read the third book yet, I won't.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread needs to be locked
You don't just spoil stuff like that
Thank god I read it 2 years ago

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Could you at least edit the thread title to say "Spoiler Alert"? It's kind of a slap in the face to anyone who is reading, and hasn't finished the book yet :p

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Sheesh if you haven't finished the books yet you never will. I go through books like I go through food.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci