• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Mockingjays QuarterQuell Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score
  • InGameName: SharpiezMC
  • What should we call you: Sharp
  • Age (+12): 13
  • Quarter Quell wins (+50): 68
  • Quarter Quell games played: 192
  • Quarter Quell total kills: 247
  • current Quarter Quell rank: 134
  • Your strengh: Strafing, 180 FNS. I can pull some sweet combos.
  • Your weakness: Bow spams :mad:
  • Country/Language: USA, English.
  • Why you want to join #Mockingjays? To meet new friends, and to become better at the game, and to have a reason to play QQ.
  • Have you played with any of the leaders before? JLioner, and Vulpes.
  • A bit about yourself: I like to draw, and make a lot of skins! I'm prettey good at PVP. So, yeah!
  • #WhatDoesTheFoxSay? papapapapow!
Accepted as trial for now. We'll watch you a few games before getting you full member. You're friends with PINK and Potatoe, right?

Edit: Widebick, who in our clan do you think is hacking? Pm me about it.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Rulu thought I was hacking in that 2v2 we did

That was fun to explain :p

Runner

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you please kick Candy1234 out of the clan for...

Teaming with other players and hackers when i am in playing the same game
For taking part in killing me when candy knew perfectly well that I was team and in the same clan.

Widebick3

Spectator
Reaction score
Candy was being a traitor, I say Candy should be kicked out or given a harsh warning.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Hmm. Doesn't seem like Candy...
I Will talk to her, but she isn't getting kicked out

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score
Candy was being a traitor, I say Candy should be kicked out or given a harsh warning.
I'll give this to Exodus.. Also, we cannot just kick her from the clan when none of us have been there..

P.S Why do you like all your own posts?

Edit: Did you make this other account just so you could doublepost? xD

Whatever, noone is allowed to kill other clanmembers unless everyone agrees on a FFA. This won't happen again. Thank you.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Also, who has hacking?

EDIT: Apparently, Ninjalama attacked widebick first, which is why Candy attacked aswell. I've message ninja and I'm waiting for him to get back to me

Runner

Tribute
Reaction score
Ninjalama ran straight at me. This caused candy and this other person who isn't in our clan to come after me. Mcfinest_maksym was team with someone. Then suddenly his teammate attacked him and killed him and then ran to Ninjalama and candy and the other guy and said hey team. I thought if your playing with clan mates you can't team with other people? Pyro is my friend. We were playing as a clan together when I saw him and I didn't team with him. Do candy and ninjalama know of these clan rules? Do they need to be reinforced or worded differently?

Thanks

P.S. I only like my posts if they are good. And yes to double post and also to let people know that widebick3 is runner

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Ninjalama ran straight at me. This caused candy and this other person who isn't in our clan to come after me. Mcfinest_maksym was team with someone. Then suddenly his teammate attacked him and killed him and then ran to Ninjalama and candy and the other guy and said hey team. I thought if your playing with clan mates you can't team with other people? Pyro is my friend. We were playing as a clan together when I saw him and I didn't team with him. Do candy and ninjalama know of these clan rules? Do they need to be reinforced or worded differently?

Thanks

P.S. I only like my posts if they are good. And yes to double post and also to let people know that widebick3 is runner
You can't team with randoms in Clan Battles. If you happen across a Clan Member in a casual game, you can still team with others.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted as trial for now. We'll watch you a few games before getting you full member. You're friends with PINK and Potatoe, right?

Edit: Widebick, who in our clan do you think is hacking? Pm me about it.
yeah hes our friend irl please. hes really good.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't wait for the first clan battle! I think we'll do fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci