• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Mockingjays QuarterQuell Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score
InGameName: ninjallama8330
What should we call you: ninja or Will :3
Age (+12): 15
Quarter Quell wins (+50): 57 (phew)
Quarter Quell games played: 153
Quarter Quell total kills: 257
current Quarter Quell rank: 141
Your strengh: bow(spam mwahahaha)
Your weakness: flint and steel >_<
Country/Language: England and English :3
Why you want to join #Mockingjays? Because I know the people in it and want to do stuffs with them :D
Have you played with any of the leaders before? yesh :D
A bit about yourself: uhm, im hardworking and friendly from my point of view, though others sometimes find me loud and annoying. It's all lies I swear ;-; Anyway, im not very good at pvp to be honest, mcsg is one of the first pvp servers ive used since im a huge hunger games fan. I hope I can improve :D Oh and this is my first time using these forums :p
#WhatDoesTheFoxSay? He says 'im irrelivent now oh no'
Accepted because #FenceSwag.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
  • InGameName: PotatoeMC
  • What should we call you: Potato
  • Age (+12): 13
  • Quarter Quell wins (+50): 87
  • Quarter Quell games played: 304
  • Quarter Quell total kills: 467
  • current Quarter Quell rank: 83
  • Your strengh: Bows. Mostly, the 180 shot when i need to start to play defensive. But, I can also get a good Bow lock down on the Corn terrain.
  • Your weakness: Flint and Steel, depending on their ability to use it, if they are going to show me it and run backwards, its easy to dodge, but, I have a tough time with those people that can do the tactic well.
  • Country/Language: United States, English.
  • Why you want to join #Mockingjays? I want to make more friends like me that can play Quarter Quell and a High level. I have tried and failed to make a clan with friends, So I thought i would tell them about this one that one of my friends recommended. Also it will give me a reason to play QQ instead of normal SG
  • Have you played with any of the leaders before? Yes, I have played with Vulpes and JLioner, JLioner likes me, he sponsors me a lot. and Vulpes is just a nice person to help me get better at the game. I would love to play with those two on my side and not killing me when they take my route. JLioner follows me on the fourms as well. <3
  • A bit about yourself: I am a 13 year old boy that loves to play minecraft and draw, I have been trying to run a server, clan, community, Youtube, and a Twitter. the youtube is Ok (NobodyCaresGaming) and twitter is @PotatoePlaysMC, the community and server and the clan didnt work out, I wasnt ready for that much responsobility of the bat. So i thought i should wait. I play basketball other than MCSG. Also, I design skins so if you guys want an emblem thing on your skin to show that we are the #mockingjays, i can do that.
  • #WhatDoesTheFoxSay? That Potatoe is a beast?

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci