• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Mockingjays

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
I've been through this before, I've already talked to a mod about the name. We realised AFTER we made it :p

J03yo84

Tribute
Reaction score
I honestly am tired of this game.... way to many hackers and I can't really take it any more. Once I get my 500th win on QQ I am sure I am going to quit this game. I really just can't believe that many people are desperate enough to hack like why not LEARN HOW TO PLAY??!?! whatever, so if ur my friend and in this clan I hope to stay in touch with you cuz unless this problem is resolved, I am outtt.

iLights

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly am tired of this game.... way to many hackers and I can't really take it any more. Once I get my 500th win on QQ I am sure I am going to quit this game. I really just can't believe that many people are desperate enough to hack like why not LEARN HOW TO PLAY??!?! whatever, so if ur my friend and in this clan I hope to stay in touch with you cuz unless this problem is resolved, I am outtt.
Who hacks, any big names out there that hacks?

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, I honestly don't understand whats the big deal about a clan name, If people judge it, show them that you like the name and that they should respect that. I don't understand why people would just search for a clan with a name they can judge. Honestly, I like the name #mockingjays , never saw anything wrong with it. Never cared it resembles a group of people. If you like the name, and so does the clan, that's all that matters ;)

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Mysteriousali has been Updraded to Mockingjay! Congrats :)

Also, we are looking for Elites as of now. If you fit into the Criteria (Or believe you should) then drop in an application :D

Reactions: Ali

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci