• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod application help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi im just wrighting this to ask if there are any spaces for a new eu moderator because i really enjoy your servers and i would like to help out. Im on my summer break from uni so i have plenty of free time to help out on the eu servers to prevent abuse and hacking and so on but i dont know if there are any requirements needed or how to properly apply. I would really like to help out so you can message me to ask any questions you might wont to know and your help would be greatly apreciated.

Josh xx (lol)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
@Joshkey in addtion, you need to be at least 15, if you are not you may apply for an age exception. PM me if you have any further questions.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
2 things;
1) OMGOMGOMGOMG josh what the way of woah, this was from like a million years ago.
2) This is from a MILLION years ago!! who dropped the egg and necrod this??? {i love you whoever it was cuz im too lazy to check}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci