• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod Application

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
As I am ex mod, the best tip would be enforcing the rules while still being a normal member. It'll give you better experience and you'll know how to handle things ^-^

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I submitted a mod app once....
I never heard from it again...

should I repost?
Did you submit it in the correct section of the forums? If you didn't then it is possible that it was deleted.

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
It's unfortunate to see that you were declined, but I'm happy to see you are still very positive! In the end of the day always remember to never give up and always work hard!

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
Did you submit it in the correct section of the forums? If you didn't then it is possible that it was deleted.
No, I found it, I'm not 100% sure if it was posted in the right place, but I do know it was declined.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Keep trying, took me 5 tries before i got accepted. Be active and helpful on the forums, show respect to everyone. Be well behaved on the servers and really work hard on your app. My last app wasn't my longest, wasn't my flashiest, it had exactly what was needed. Make sure you use out of game (scary i know) experiences to show how you handle your self around difficult people. Treat it like your applying for a job. Tell about things you do outside and inside the game, your skills, and your knowledge. Tons of people just talk about how long they have played or how many games they have won, that doesn't matter. What matters is your personality and willingness to help the server.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I submitted a mod app once....
I never heard from it again...

should I repost?
That would not be a good idea. May I ask how long ago you posted it? Moderator applications may take up to a few weeks to be responded to because there are quite a lot of them and we have to go over every one carefully.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
That would not be a good idea. May I ask how long ago you posted it? Moderator applications may take up to a few weeks to be responded to because there are quite a lot of them and we have to go over every one carefully.
OH!
in that case I should, I posted it like; a few months ago I think. (at least a month)

* also I found it soon after I posted that. It was Declined.

can I ask for a tutorial as to where to post my mod app. and what catagory I post it in?

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
Like what TheLichBD said.. try and try again.. I can trace my mod apps all the way back from 2013.. I tried literally applied 9001 times.. Look at me now :) It paid off.

EDIT: Oops.. thats awkward.. it wasn't Lich that said that.. it was Sebastian. Silly me.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
You should include quality over quantity. Also, gain some experience of the forums before you reapply, it helps; just read around and post on some threads when people ask for help c: You could attend some community events if you haven't been to any such as gamemode spotlight and open mic night, to show you are involved in the community, and you can write about this in your app. Basically, just know what you're talking about and be straight to the point in your answers but include detail too.

But then again, i've never been mod so what do i know :3. Also remember, you don't need to get mod here to achieve something, or to feel like your 'dreams have come true'. It's good to want to achieve but don't rush into it: learn about the community and just enjoy yourself first cc:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
OH!
in that case I should, I posted it like; a few months ago I think. (at least a month)

* also I found it soon after I posted that. It was Declined.

can I ask for a tutorial as to where to post my mod app. and what catagory I post it in?
This guide, I believe, is the most current and should cover all of the important things in moderator applications http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/how-to-write-an-amazing-moderator-application.181806/.

If you search around in that section and in the Community Guides section as well I'm sure there are a few others :)

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci