• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod apps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPotatoo

Platinum
Reaction score
Do every mod apps be seen and replyen is it normal me waiting 2 days because i see youtouber mods they say theirs was replyd in 10-20 minutes or like maximum 1 days ???

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
It usually takes from 3 days to a max of a whole week, you are not getting accepted faster if you are a youtuber.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
It's highly unlikely a moderator application was replied to within 20 minutes as the process involves multiple senior staff and almost always takes at least a few days to be moved to pending. Just be patient and don't bug senior staff.

Best of luck!

QA:TL

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Also, in addition to what Creepah stated above:

When you submit your application, it may take some time for it to be looked at. It really all depends on how many Sr. Staff members are available and are willing to go through some applications.

Being a YouTuber does not increase your chance of becoming a staff member as well as being a YouTuber does not mean that their application will be looked at sooner and get a response faster than another user.

If that is how you see it happen, we apologize for the inconvenience!

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a message here on the forums and I will do my best to clear things up for you even further.

Have a great day/night!

NagolGames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci