• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Modded Survival Games Servers

Should there be modded servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanyGlass

Spectator
Reaction score
When playing with my friend or my brother, we have often mentioned "Wouldn't it be cool if there was battle-gear and mo creatures in here?" Making server 11-20 modded would be awsome, but unfortunatly you couldn't use the mods I just listed. Battle-gear is not multiplayer, and mo creatures SMP is VERY outdated. However, I do believe there are some mods that would improve the survival games experience.

littlebiscuitz

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont think mods should be allowed because it will start to take away the vanilla feel of the survival games

SeanyGlass

Spectator
Reaction score
@ all that replied: how do you know it would be more fun without mods? Are there any survival games servers that ARE modded? And I only sudgested that half the servers be made modded, so if you didn't like it, you could just go play on the other ones.

I only tried to suggest mods that would affect combat. A different combat system would be a nice experience. If it came down to it, modded servers would mean having mods made JUST for the survival games. I think you could do alot with that.

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
Even if they would come, its too many server if half is modded.

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
The survival games is a mod itself. No sense in adding more stuff to make it even more wild than it already is. Walrus also has a point in saying what he said about people needing the mods in order to play. The servers are constantly populated so people are loving the way they are right now.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Battlegear seems like a cool mod, but Mo Creatures just doesn't fit with Survival Games. But yeah as people pointed out to many people wouldn't have them.

Tryterra

Spectator
Reaction score
The battle-gear mod is on skydaz, and it is absolutely easy to install skydaz mods, just one click of a button and its in your game. And you can MAKE the battle-gear mod multyplayer, and you can get rid of the extra weapons and crafts and shields but it takes alot of coding, and everyone would have to do it, you could make a SG mod-pack and add battle-gear mod that everyone could install, and once you have the mod in, there is no problems at all, when it updates it will take some more coding, but it could work, and it could make everything, MUCH better and MORE fun. plus only like 3 servers could have it, and every other server would be vanilla, not everyone likes just vanilla minecraft, some people like change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci