• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Application Process Changes

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great! Although now I can't get an Age Exception, I don't think I'd be suited for mod until around then anyway. Besides, I'm not sure if I would want that. Anyway, thanks staff for the good changes to this network!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the update of course, good luck to all those who are planning on applying!

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Lucky I applied for age exception before this o.o

EDIT: I suppose this means I'm the last age exception waiting rank, and mod if I get accepted.

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Drat, people were telling me to apply for an age exception. Eh, like Shakespeare said "Better 3 hours too soon than 1 minute late."

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
If applications are not accepted via forum how can I ask for a promotion?
Here's how to apply:
1. Go to this page: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/
2. Click this button I circled:

3. Use the template here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...lable-volunteer-staff-positions-mcgamer.7389/
Quoted here for ease.

New Template
Your name:

Your age:

What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?:

Do you own the microphone you are using?

Do you have the ability to record video without lag, and upload that video to youtube in a timely manner (within 1 hour of completing recording)?
  • Are you willing to complete an upload/download speed test at speedtest.net? If so, please provide a link to your Speedtest result (you can find the link by completing the test and clicking, "Share This Results"):
Where are you located? (Time zone):

How much time per day are you willing to assist in the moderation of our platforms?
-----

Your current Minecraft username:

Do you have any alt. accounts?:

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

Are you involved with any clans, or have been in the past? If so, please list them here:

Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):

Have you filed any Report Abuses on our system? If so, please provide a link to the most recent closed Report Abuses that you have filed. (Maximum of ten, please)

List your past staff (or other relevant) experiences:

Format: [RANK], [SERVER NAME], [LENGTH OF TIME SERVED], [LINK TO THEIR WEBSITE (if applicable)]
-----

Please answer the following questions in 7 sentences or less. Keep your answers short and to the point.

You are walking home, and you pass by an alleyway. Inside, you see some suspicious activity. What do you do?

You are in a convenience store, buying some candy. When you go to check out, the clerk accuses you of stealing. What would you do?

You are a referee at a local gaming tournament. Two players on opposing teams begin to accuse each other of cheating, causing quite a commotion in the event. What would you do?
-----

Please answer the following questions in 5 sentences or less. Keep your answers short and to the point.

Explain why you want to be a moderator on the MCGamer Network?

If you could be any type of animal, what animal would you be and why, and why?

What is your proudest accomplishment, and why is it important to you?

What are 3 qualities you have that would benefit our staff team?

What are 3 qualities you have that you feel you could be improved upon?

If you were given the chance to be a moderator, what would your top three goals be?
-----

I, {Your Name Here}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the network, or removal from the website. I also agree that by donating my time I am not entitled to compensation of any form nor am I to expect promotion.
Old Template
Your name:

Your age:

Your Minecraft username:

Do you have any bans or mutes on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful
ban dispute, please provide a link):

Do you have any alt. accounts?:

How did you hear about the MCGamer network?:

Why do you wish to apply for the moderator position?:

What are your past staffing, or other relevant experiences?:

Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?:

How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:

Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:

In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:

Do you have the ability to record video?:

Do you own a microphone?:

How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:

What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?:

Where are you located? (Time zone):

If someone recommended that you apply for a staff position, who was it [Optional]?

I, {Name Here}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the network, or removal from the website.
Either template is OK to use until March 14th, and after March 14th, you MUST use the New Template.

PM me if you are still having problems.

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
New template is awesome xD Candy store ftw ! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci