• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator application question

Reaction score
About how long does it usually take a moderator application to be looked at?

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
The longest time is not a week, some people have waited months. But this is rare, it's usually anything up to 3 weeks.
Yep, this Monday will be the third week I have waited, but I am patient. Hopefully Patience is one of the keys they are looking for! :D

Jonathan Erdy

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a question about the application process. I have looked into the application but am curious as to where to send it to. I would love to become a mod and I think I would really help the community but I need help wit the application.

Reaction score
I have a question about the application process. I have looked into the application but am curious as to where to send it to. I would love to become a mod and I think I would really help the community but I need help wit the application.
There is a sub forum inside general support. It's at the very top and called MCSG Applications.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
It took 3 days for me, but I've heard of it taking months.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for asking and not just posting your application in a random thread :) Too many people have done that already. I believe TheJustHellooo answered your question well enough :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci