• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman245

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if i could apply for moderator of the survival games. I am really helpful to the other players and I really try to be nice. When somebody uses caps or cusses I tell them to have them quit. Please consider this and message me back. My minecraft username is Wildman245.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Moderator applications are currently closed, there will be an announcement when they are open again.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Look on the forums before posting.
#ReqLock

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Look on the forums before posting.
#ReqLock
Don't do #ReqLock, it makes you look arrogant and as if you think you know better than any mod that is currently viewing the thread. If you think a thread needs locking, report the post and say that it should be locked for whatever reason.

It makes me grr when I see people say that.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Yes as has been said, moderator applications are currently closed. Also, saying #Reqlock does nothing. We know when to lock a thread and saying Reqlock doesn't send us any kind of notification or anything

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Don't do #ReqLock, it makes you look arrogant and as if you think you know better than any mod that is currently viewing the thread. If you think a thread needs locking, report the post and say that it should be locked for whatever reason.

It makes me grr when I see people say that.
What he said ^

If you want to be a mod you have to apply using the right format and posting in the right section. We are not currently hiring but when we do start hiring, you can look here for info: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...vailable-volunteer-staff-positions-mcsg.7389/. Thread locked.

Note: You have to be at least 15. If not, your application will automatically be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci